The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

5 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Unless, of course, someone has just asked him for directions.

I believe it's not far away... you go up this road 'ere until you get to a tree. lovely old tree.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, avfcwills10 said:

Absolute bull. I listened to him on WM on the way back from work and Howard didn't say anything even remotely like that!

He was just talking as a fan and said he didn't know who it was and that he reckons more than 1 consortium is in the running. That guy's totally made that up!

Hmmm....the heady smell of bull shite, particularly strong when you have the double delights of TBAR and Howard Hodgson.

22 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I know I've said it before buts it's my fave gif by far. It usually means we've signed someone, got rid of a manager, got a new manager, or got taken over by some rich people. Once you see it, there's no going back.

(just for the record, I also love Bowery in wheelchair gif) 

Mick McCarthy?  Even if not the favorite it surely can't be far behind. I could watch it for hours in a hypnotic state 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Mick McCarthy?  Even if not the favorite it surely can't be far behind. I could watch it for hours in a hypnotic state 

You're bang on there mate, I think we've just listed the holy trinity of gifs: It's happening, Bowery wheelchair, and Mick McCarthy staring in to our eyes. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

You're bang on there mate, I think we've just listed the holy trinity of gifs: It's happening, Bowery wheelchair, and Mick McCarthy staring in to our eyes. 

...and the "interviewer tells Dimitri that the Chinese are coming" gif

25 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Be nice if we heard something this week. Be careful what you wish for though. Talk of Wynnes, Commoli and RDM doesn't exactly scream revival. 

Does it not? We currently have a disinterested owner, no board, no manager, a club captain hated by his fans and a disinterested fan base. I'd say having Wynnes, Commoli and RDM seems amazing compared.

• Like 3