Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

Maybe this is a job for American Villans to meet in NYC and head out to Randy's estate with pitch pitchforks and torches.

Edited by maqroll

5 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

What you've been reading is Bernstein's letter not Kings. Kings is a lot more interesting.

No problem re: education ;)

'Twas posted by Sam 3773 about 2 hours ago. We all know what is in it and if you look back through the thread you will see the discussion is about its implications.

Edited by briny_ear

My guess would be the opposite of a lot of others. I reckon Lerner will spend more than we should from a business perspective and the likes of King and Bernstein think that we shouldn't because of our financial situation. Not sure if I want to be proved right or wrong as the club mystifies the crap out of me these days. 

Just now, villarocker said:

My guess would be the opposite of a lot of others. I reckon Lerner will spend more than we should from a business perspective and the likes of King and Bernstein think that we shouldn't because of our financial situation. Not sure if I want to be proved right or wrong as the club mystifies the crap out of me these days. 

No chance mate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Will you stop with this "deluding yourself" shit? It's not like I necessarily believe a sale is close, all I'm saying is that the idea that it's club PR doesn't make much sense.

So it makes more sense to you then that... the club innocently dropped in a potentially critical piece of info regarding the sale of the club in a reactionary official statement after its newly appointed football board (who in fact beg for Lerner to sell  in their public resignation letters), is just a coincidental, non-cynical event. Fairs 

Just now, juanpabloangel18 said:

So it makes more sense to you then that... the club innocently dropped in a potentially critical piece of info regarding the sale of the club in a reactionary official statement after its newly appointed football board (who in fact beg for Lerner to sell  in their public resignation letters), is just a coincidental, non-cynical event. Fairs 

No, I think the club might believe the sale to be close (although probably not as close as many fans would like) or there is a sale close but of course that could easily break down.

The PR stuff just doesn't make any sense.

Just now, Mantis said:

No, I think the club might believe the sale to be close (although probably not as close as many fans would like) or there is a sale close but of course that could easily break down.

The PR stuff just doesn't make any sense.

It's pure PR to sell season tickets bro.

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Maybe it's nothing, but does addressing these to Hollis rather than to Lerner mean something more than just protocol?   Or more than just won't even speak to that word removed?

Hollis appointed them in his role as Chairman of the club.

So if they resign, they tell him.