Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Moyes, Pearson, Clement, Warburton, Rowett?

I don't subscribe to the whole manager needs to be British thing but I can't think of any foreign candidates apart from Mourinho.

Mourinho anyone?

Randy lerner is our owner not Bill Gates.

12 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Moyes, Pearson, Clement, Warburton, Rowett?

I don't subscribe to the whole manager needs to be British thing but I can't think of any foreign candidates apart from Mourinho.

Mourinho anyone?

To be fair, he did do it the hard way at Porto.....but I don't see him going back to those subservient days.

If we choose the likes of Pearson or Dyche or some other shyster over David Moyes I'll give up. We have to finally get it right. No more cheap fixes, because that's what got us into this mess in the first place. 

Get Moyes needs give the fans a lift for next season. Christ have we earned it. 

• Like 2

Can't wait to see which manager wants to be the next one to ruin their career.

If we can persuade Moyes, that would be an impressive coup. That would be an appointment which would unite most of the fans, in the same way the MON appointment did.

Say what you want about the board we are putting together, but they must be quite an impressive and formidable bunch when it comes to meeting prospective managers, especially the British ones. 

If it can't be Moyes, then I still want Grayson.

41 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Grayson would be a good safe championship manager

But last time i looked we were looking to get promoted back to the premier league first time of asking

Grayson never should have been sacked by Leeds. They were building a strong foundation (think Swansea, Southampton) and would have been a solid Premier League team by now if they hadn't been so stupid.

We have no chance of Dyche if Burnley get promoted.

After his last 2 jobs i think Moyes will be looking for a "safe" option, he's not a stupid man, he knows another failure will cost him his career. And we are anything but a "safe option"

I think it will be Pearson. 

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Why are people so against Pearson. Yes he has his issues, but still has done a good job. 

It was his coaches that did most of the work and they are still at Leicester

Plus he's a Grade A Prick

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

All out for Moyes. The guy is a workaholic, big on discipline, plenty of contacts and has something to prove after Manure and spain. and he's at the right age. He'll sort the defence out first. and get rid of those piece of shít keepers. Zog Gab Richardson and Micah are all finished.

However a cunning guy like Moyes would do what O'Neill did with Angel/Baros Tell him them they're amazing get a few performances out of them, before binning them.

If we'd taken him in Nov we would be on easy street now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

It was his coaches that did most of the work and they are still at Leicester

Plus he's a Grade A Prick

Don't you think that is the case at most clubs.

who picks the coaches?

we need to get dome consistency in the parallels

Randy gets stick for appointing badly and rightfully so, so why not glory, when you appoint well.

too much double standards on here.

19 minutes ago, av1 said:

We have no chance of Dyche if Burnley get promoted.

After his last 2 jobs i think Moyes will be looking for a "safe" option, he's not a stupid man, he knows another failure will cost him his career. And we are anything but a "safe option"

I think it will be Pearson. 

So do I.

and if it is i will back him, like all the previous managers, until he proves he is not worth backing.

but hopefully it will be right next time.....even if its not him....I will back the football board to get it right.

No one on here has any idea at all, who will be good or bad for us.

Edited by TRO