limpid

I actually despise him.

I think he's touched the ball once today? I thought Garde was finally one to see through his shit. He should be dropped, and told not to attend training again, if we can't sell him, just keep him as far away from a football as possible.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he is one of the 'senior players' criticising Garde and causing trouble. After all, he is the only constant since Lerner took over so could be the snake in the grass that is poisoning the dressing room. I despise him too.

Gabby shouldn't even be allowed back out on the bench. He has epitomised this clubs attitude at the moment. Lazy and defeatist. We don't need that.

6 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Lescot is MOTM so far for me. Put in some very well timed and much needed tackles.

Still dislike the pocket dialing tosspot.

but he has Aguero there now ;)

6 minutes ago, New_Jersey_Villa said:

Veretout should not come out for the 2nd half.

I thought Veretout had done alright, probably the best of the three in the middle - the booking is a bit of a worry. 

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Get Rudy on and just hoof it. Only chance of fluking something.

I'm happier hoofing to Ayew. He has more chance of controlling the ball because he is able to use his legs.

I'm happier hoofing to Ayew. He has more chance of controlling the ball because he is able to use his legs.

Might be able to play through them if we had someone capable of returning a 1-2 to him.