limpid

1 minute ago, Pilchard said:

We have gone 30 minutes (THIRTY) without conceding!!

and about 30 at end of Everton game so nearly an hour without conceding for Guzan

• Like 3

Gabby just pissed me right off. Defender had the ball about 2 meters in front of him and he turned to start running back instead of getting stuck in.

Does he want to be here!?

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Yep, pretty sure it was Pearce.

Looking at Wikipedia, City's squad was:

GK's: Isaksson / Weaver / Hart

DEF's: Richards / Ball / Jordan / Onuoha / Distin / Sun / Mills (x2) / Dunne / Trabelsi / Thatcher

MID's: Dabo / Ireland / Barton / Abdoun / Hamann / Beasley / Sinclair (Trevor) / Johnson / Reyna / Sibierski

FWD's: Mpenza / Vassell / Dickov / Samaras Corradi / Sturridge / Miller / Cole

I really hope one day I'm writing an amazed message looking back at our shit squad from this season and shaking my head in wonder. 

1 minute ago, Sam3773 said:

Gabby just pissed me right off. Defender had the ball about 2 meters in front of him and he turned to start running back instead of getting stuck in.

Does he want to be here!?

Beats paying for a gym, doesn't it. We're just an excuse for him to get a bit of cardio in.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Oh, there's Saint Doug.

**** fed up of the media making out he's Mr Aston Villa.

I thought that was Gabby..... ;)

Neither are any use on the pitch though (regardless of one them having invented the bicycle kick)

Just now, theboyangel said:

I thought that was Gabby..... ;)

Neither are any use on the pitch though (regardless of one them having invented the bicycle kick)

One of them wheezes around like a ninety year old man, while the other...

• Like 1

Just now, Pilchard said:

You'd think he'd have something better to do that watch these #twonks with all his money

Yeah, but he probably doesn't have to pay for a ticket, it's a cheap day out. Once a penny pinching rocket polisher...

I generally back Gabby all the way against criticism that's often unfair. He's awful today, no commitment, no desire, he's not there. I'd have him off at half time. 

We're 40% of the way to the impossible clean sheet.