limpid

Just now, Spoony said:

I blinked and missed it all. Oh well now I can go back to watching pointless youtube videos.

Don't do it.  Richard Osman really gets on my nerves. 

• Like 3

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Richards is the worst player we've had in a while. And to think he's on like 50k+ a week. Yuck.

Captain as well. Whoever made that choice needs their head checking

I'm glad everytime shitheads like Richards make fools out of themselves because it must eat away at his deluded ego and make him slowly come to the realisation that's it's his fault he is shit and not push the blame.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Richards is the worst player we've had in a while. And to think he's on like 50k+ a week. Yuck.

He's already trying to sort out his move for next season so at least we've got the knowledge he doesn't want to stick around

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Curtis Davies and zat knight were better than richards

That's because both were Center backs, albeit pretty average ones. 

Without starting an old debate in the match thread, Richards is simply not a CB. 

1 minute ago, Villanun said:

Someone really needs to tell Hutton to stop crossing the ball, especially when someone's made an overlapping run and might stand a chance of not lofting the ball straight to the keeper.

Tbh let Hutton do what he wants. He's the only one ever trying. I'd just make him captain and pay him everyone's wages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Captain as well. Whoever made that choice needs their head checking

And some wish he was still here :P