limpid

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I generally back Gabby all the way against criticism that's often unfair. He's awful today, no commitment, no desire, he's not there. I'd have him off at half time. 

We're 40% of the way to the impossible clean sheet.

Get Gestede on, we're not keeping the ball anyway so not bothered about him turning it over all the time. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

how shit are City

I'm certainly not saying that we're going to beat them (as if that needs pointing out), but for me City are the most beatable of the current Big Four and certainly not as good as they should be considering how much money has been spent on them.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I wonder what City fans are thinking, watching this.

'It's a good job we're one of the richest teams in world football, looks like one of the best managers in world football is going to have to spend some of somebody else's money to improve this team when he joins in a few weeks' time. 

I'm really looking forward to winning the Champions League'. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I generally back Gabby all the way against criticism that's often unfair. He's awful today, no commitment, no desire, he's not there. I'd have him off at half time. 

We're 40% of the way to the impossible clean sheet.

OBE most of it is pretty bang on the money.

5 minutes ago, trekka said:

At least he is there. 

Of course he is, probably looking for the nearest bored journalist so he can get his name in the news again, the self-serving clearing in the woods.

Gabby is causing moves to break down now as well as being lazy. Get him off and get Gestede on. Hell, even Scotty looked aright the other day.