The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

3 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Is it arguable? Which was the year Labour would have won election without the working class vote? 

You appear to have missed my point. I'm not all that bothered. Maybe never. Balls to both of them. They've both let down their country when they were needed, and history will judge them for it.

You seem to have forgotten to answer the only question I asked though.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

You seem to have forgotten to answer the only question I asked though.

I didn’t answer the question... only because I wasn’t sure if people were genuinely suggesting that an uneducated person’s vote should count less than those that are or whether this thread is just an opportunity to sneer at the uneducated?

6 hours ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Is it arguable? Which was the year Labour would have won election without the working class vote? 

So working class equates to thick? The only person that’s even gone near that huge leap is you. Especially considering we were talking about Andrea Ledsome

• Like 3

15 hours ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

I didn’t answer the question... only because I wasn’t sure if people were genuinely suggesting that an uneducated person’s vote should count less than those that are or whether this thread is just an opportunity to sneer at the uneducated?

I was commenting on the lack of education being a problem, not sneering at the uneducated.

I'm involved (as in pay money into) organisations trying to do something to improve the situation. I'm sure getting mistakenly offended on someone else's behalf is helping too.

Reverse Brexit with second referendum to save your economy, OECD tells UK

'The positive impact on growth would be significant,' influential thinktank says of reversing Brexit - as it forecasts £40bn cost of ploughing on.

Independent

The U.K.’s post-Brexit access to $1.7 trillion in public projects relies on the good will of its European neighbors. Too bad Moldova holds a grudge.

The tiny country wedged between Romania and Ukraine is joining half a dozen nations in blocking the U.K.’s re-entry to the World Trade Organization’s Government Procurement Agreement, an accord that smooths the bidding process on public contracts, including in the $837 billion U.S. market.

Why the hold-up? Corina Cojocaru, Moldova’s economic counselor to the WTO, and her team were denied entry to the U.K. last year when they wanted to discuss their future relationship with Britain after it leaves the European Union.

Laughing like a drain.

:crylaugh:

• Haha 3

To be fair to our government, we're trying to sell more shit to Moldova, not have Moldovans coming over here. I bet they'd have used our hospitals and got benefits if we'd let them in.

Buy some bombs if you want to be taken seriously, Moldova.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Are we allowed to sneer at the wilfully thick people? 

They seem fair game to me? 

You can certainly sneer at this retard. Definitely willfully thick. He wants to return to the British Empire whilst having a pint with a Russian agent

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bickster said:

You can certainly sneer at this retard. Definitely willfully thick. He wants to return to the British Empire whilst having a pint with a Russian agent

The thing is, the truth will come out and one day this chap will absolutely gutted when he learns that we won't be murdering and enslaving the commonwealth. 

Afterall, "Brexit means Brexit". Which now I've learned has come to mean "Brexit means whatever ignorant fantasy you want it to be" 

Businesses are becoming exasperated at the lack of progress in Brexit talks and are pausing or cancelling investment in the UK.

A week that many had hoped would bring progress in the talks has now come and gone without a breakthrough.

Employers group the CBI says 80% of surveyed members feel Brexit uncertainty has already had a negative impact on investment decisions.

The Beeb

Can't have the Remoaner whining thread forget to include the vast majority of major businesses in the UK whining as well.

Â