Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Listened to the interview on WM at around 6 tonight Mike and thought you came across very well indeed.

I was sat with the wife in the Tesco carpark at the time, and insisted that before we splurged a load of cash on crap we didn't need, I listened to something that actually mattered to me.

To be fair to her, she sat and listened too, and we both agreed you were excellent.

Keep it up, and good luck to you.

Dudley extra?

On 2/15/2016 at 13:03, Woodytom said:

Believe me, he knows already.

He's really not sat there thinking well, we're bottom of the league and going down, but at least the fans are happy.

He knows how we feel.

More importantly he knows that a large proportion still line his pocket on a match day. He probably isn't interested in the slightest whether you walk out on minute 1 or 74, if you've bought a ticket. It's daft. Totally and utterly backwards. 

It's up for sale, unsurprisingly nobody wants it. There is nothing else that can be done.

Churchillian :P

28 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Listened to the interview on WM at around 6 tonight Mike and thought you came across very well indeed.

I was sat with the wife in the Tesco carpark at the time, and insisted that before we splurged a load of cash on crap we didn't need, I listened to something that actually mattered to me.

To be fair to her, she sat and listened too, and we both agreed you were excellent.

Keep it up, and good luck to you.

Cheers mate.  I know it was only radio but I was still nervous. Thanks for listening. Now we have to DO!

You wear your heart on your sleeve Mike and serious fair play for putting it out there. I could hear the emotion in your voice.

We're down, we all pretty much know that, but we don't have to go with a whimper. 

9 minutes ago, AValon said:

You wear your heart on your sleeve Mike and serious fair play for putting it out there. I could hear the emotion in your voice.

We're down, we all pretty much know that, but we don't have to go with a whimper. 

Cheers mate, I did choke a bit but had hoped nobody would notice. Very strange I don't know why I did :-) Felt a bit of p'rat and had to take a deep breath while he was talking before I could continue! 

6 minutes ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Cheers mate, I did choke a bit but had hoped nobody would notice. Very strange I don't know why I did :-) Felt a bit of p'rat and had to take a deep breath while he was talking before I could continue! 

Shows your passion and human side.

lets be fair ....its so bloody sad.

Edited by TRO

Looks like this has been getting some buzz...I just hope it's either all or nobody. A few thousand walkouts won't make much of a statement. The white flag idea was a good one, too bad it didn't happen. 

Its just so sad all of this. Such a colossal waste, total negligence from Lerner, after such lofty promises. 

**** him and all his flunkies.

Good luck with the walkout, I'll be with you in spirit.

cheers Mike, sadly I didnt get to hear the interview but going from your posts on here I trust what you say and that your heart is in the right place, I think gradually in last few weeks and especially after Liverpool debacle that the media are starting to pick up on what shambles we are. Sadly before that it was just Collymore and Merson in media who were saying what was going on and casual fans arent going to trust them 2 no matter how truthful they were speaking

Mike are you on Facebook, it may be useful to send a message to villa sites (moms, everything villa etc) telling them about it in detail and asking them to post. I have done, but obviously you'll know more details and can articulate the point more. The more attention this is given the better.

I wasn't going to go villa park again this season. However after seeing this build momentum I'm more than happy to attend so I can walk out with the rest of you on 74 minutes. 

I may have missed it but what happens after we walk out? Any plans to all meet and chant Lerner's a word removed for the remaining 20 minutes?

Edited by DCJonah

Â