Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

Even if you don't agree with this form of protest, it's live on Sky we won't get this opportunity to cause the full media glare to look at our board again. We could be 1-1 looking good, it doesn't matter it's a matter of principle now we have to make life as difficult for those running our club at every opportunity now, caring about points and results became redundant back in Jan. We have from now until May where our media exposure will be at its most highest,we have to take full advantage of that at every opportunity.  Frankly for me we have to get millitant as a whole, it really will dictate how long we're going backwards now, this is s great start. 

Heard you earlier on WM , Mike. Well done for putting the case well against a rather sceptical presenter.

Got the issue on the table so it will be interesting to see how this builds going into the Stoke match.

I think this would make a difference.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Great piece mike you done a great job on that phone in, very proud of you!

Cheers mate. Protest may not work but we have to keep chipping away. We are ****** for now, but fans need to stand up and stop lying down and taking this shit! 

18 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Heard you earlier on WM , Mike. Well done for putting the case well against a rather sceptical presenter.

Got the issue on the table so it will be interesting to see how this builds going into the Stoke match.

I think this would make a difference.

Thanks mate - let's see. I have absolutely no idea if it is worth it but 'enough is enough'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hanky said:

Another two season ticket holders that are in. We've had ours around 17 years now and the old man has been going down since around 1960, he reckons he's not seen a worse side, even when down in the third division and in 87.

Quite frankly appalled at how the club is currently being run, the players have given up and I think it's time to try and do anything to make a stand. Fair play to Mike for getting this going.

Well done mate! 

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Just listened to Mikes piece on WM. Fair play to you Mike you came across really well with plenty of passion and spoke a lot of sense. I really hope this gets off the ground and that interview was certainly a great start in terms of getting the word out and hopefully achieving mass participation.

Thanks Mark, as you say it's a start. We now have to get going. Despite the plethora of social media we still need people to get involved. Even it is only on Twitter, Facebook, Forums etc

if 10 people told 10 people told 10 people told 10 people - 10,000 people would know

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

There's still loads of time Mike. A lot can happen in two weeks and this is gathering momentum as we speak. You'll get there... WE will get there.

#outthedooron74

Ok but 10 more people to help could make all the difference. We need someone to commit to put a banner on the Holte - I will buy it - just need someone to hang it!

3 hours ago, Pilchard said:

Well done Mike, keep it up. If these things are going to work it needs people like you to stand up and be willing to put their name to it. I hope it achieves the success you are targeting.

Thanks mate - 10 more people to help would be great

Listened to the interview on WM at around 6 tonight Mike and thought you came across very well indeed.

I was sat with the wife in the Tesco carpark at the time, and insisted that before we splurged a load of cash on crap we didn't need, I listened to something that actually mattered to me.

To be fair to her, she sat and listened too, and we both agreed you were excellent.

Keep it up, and good luck to you.

• Like 2

Â