Pre-Match Thread

John

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

would this even be possible, that's roughly a goal every 65 seconds, with the restoring the ball and kicking off again?

But it's Liverpool. They are the bestest football club in the whole world.

5 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

would this even be possible, that's roughly a goal every 65 seconds, with the restoring the ball and kicking off again?

Gaby kicking off under sherwood, yes

We could call him "86 touches Gaby"

6 hours ago, ermie123 said:

Their defence is crap but they score for fun our defence is??? and we can't score only one result here folks!

do they though? least amount of goals scored in the top half, joint with LVGs Man Utd. And our defence is... much better under Garde.

We've as good a chance here as any other game, we can match Leicester, we can beat Palace, Liverpool are FAR FAR FAR from special.

Villa win to make things interesting.

If Benteke scores does anyone think he will celebrate doing so or even do a Yorke new badge kiss?

I trust not and I hope he does not have the opportunity to prove me wrong (the same also applies to Milner & Sturridge).    

13 hours ago, John said:

If Benteke scores does anyone think he will celebrate doing so or even do a Yorke new badge kiss?

I trust not and I hope he does not have the opportunity to prove me wrong (the same also applies to Milner & Sturridge).    

I'd like to see him celebrate if it's an own goal.

• Like 2