Pre-Match Thread

John

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I hope they have 1 eye on the Europa league next week. Only chance of them getting a trophy.........................................ever again!

Na, according to their fans it'll be their year next year........, Again! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MR_Black_AVFC said:

Am I the only one who thinks we'll win tomorrow? 

Liverpool are so hit and miss. Villa 2-1 Liverpool tomorrow and back in the mix we go.

I've got a sneaking feeling that we'll win. I'm trying not to get carried away with our good form but I can't help but be positive.

Youth team player Keinan Davies  has tweeted about him doing an initiation rap infront of the team so I guess he's in the squad for tomorrow

anyone know much about him? Google brings up a few articles about us signing him on an 18 month deal from Biggleswade last december

Edited by Jimzk5

Youth team player Keinan Davies  has tweeted about him doing an initiation rap infront of the team so I guess he's in the squad for tomorrow

anyone know much about him? Google brings up a few articles about us signing him on an 18 month deal from Biggleswade last december

He was on the bench against Norwich. Quite a story really, released by Stevenage a few months back to Premier League bench. Very impressive indeed.

9 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Is this a strategy by Remi? No wonder Grealish is out in the cold, must have screwed up Jay Z's 99 Problems royally...

C'mon Villa. Just win today !

Sturridge scores against us all the time. You could see Benteke scoring against us. Which I hope they don't.

But anyway I could see Villa keeping it tight. And I hope we could sneak this and win.

Gabby to rip there defence apart. Here is a hope lol.

12 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

anyone know much about him? 

He did a version of the theme from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.