Keinan Davis

a-k

48 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

No matter the position, the number one asset for negative Gareth is pressing ability

Well that says a lot of Ollie this season as Gareth hasn’t picked him for the latest England squad.

Back to Davis, has he been sold yet? 😜

On 16/03/2022 at 08:29, AndyM3000 said:

He will go for about 4-5m + add ons for goals/promotion at best.

Not sure if people are being serious with the figures here but you can count on one hand how many players were purchased last season in the Championship for more than 7m.  9 clubs did not spend a single penny. 

It's more if Forest go up I think, can get 7-8m just like some of the prices for players we had on loan in 18/19 went up by a few million when we got promoted.

Shame Forest just couldn't work any clear cut openings for him. 

What he needed to do though he did supremely well.  EXACTLY what we could have done with and didn't get from our strikers on Saturday. 

• Like 1

If he could score goals, he’d be playing for Man City or someone like that. His build up play is excellent but he just doesn’t have that goalscoring instinct that is needed to be a success in the Premier League. It’s a shame but that’s the reality of the situation, all of you guys tried to tell me this but it only just sunk in watching the match today. He made Van Dijk look like a mug at times today but he just can’t score, it’s sad

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Tactical.

I don't think he's played a 90 since he's been there tbf.

He looked dead tired to me the last 10-15 minutes he was on

• 2 weeks later...
Â