Keinan Davis

a-k

I think in the championship, is where his attributes, best lie.

In the prem, you have to be sharp to the ball, have good spacial awareness and quick feet....read the game well and make runs between the lines.

Big powerful centre backs will generally take out same like centre forwards.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

Wonder if there's anything in the loan that Forest can make it permanent if they go up.

They've got as good a chance as anyone if they make the play offs so I reckon we could get about 5m for him which I wouldn't have thought possible a few months ago but he's made some impact there and sounds like he finished the goal really well so full of confidence currently.

Edit: Wasn't there a poster on here who said his level was about league 2 so this loan is proving that opinion wrong.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wonder if there's anything in the loan that Forest can make it permanent if they go up.

They've got as good a chance as anyone if they make the play offs so I reckon we could get about 5m for him which I wouldn't have thought possible a few months ago but he's made some impact there and sounds like he finished the goal really well so full of confidence currently.

Edit: Wasn't there a poster on here who said his level was about league 2 so this loan is proving that opinion wrong.

£5m would be an absolute bargain for them, they got £15m for Assombalonga a few years ago and Davis is a level above him. If they get good money for Brennan Johnson then they could afford to pay a decent fee for him.

17 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think in the championship, is where his attributes, best lie.

In the prem, you have to be sharp to the ball, have good spacial awareness and quick feet....read the game well and make runs between the lines.

Big powerful centre backs will generally take out same like centre forwards.

I think he'll eventually make it in the PL.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Yorke81 said:

This is the type of historical event where everyone will remember where they were the day Keinan scored a brace 🤪

Go for a third now please!!

Don't want to piss on your parade but he's been inexplicably subbed off...

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Apparently his second was something of a wonder goal.

confidence can make such a big difference......this won't harm it at all.

• Like 1

Can't believe how many are still writing him off as a PL player. 

He's **** brilliant and will be a real asset for any PL team. He ALWAYS just needed a run of games. 

People are convinced without any doubt that Archer should be in our squad next year but in the same breath say Davis has just found his level. Jokers. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 4

Â