Keinan Davis

a-k

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

2 in 2 for the lad. Could be the making of him this loan.

About to turn 24, 2 years left on his contract. Be nice to see him go on a run at Forest and be able to get a nice fee for him in the summer  and for him to go and make a proper career for himself, has all the tools, if he can learn to put the ball in the net (as he seems to be) he could be a very good player at that level

2 in 4.

But actually 2 in 240 mins, so basically 2 in 2.7 games (of actual game time).

good on u Davis!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

What have the done to Davis. They must have replaced him with some other bloke. 

Some players find their level. He has had so little football at a time when he needed it . And now he is maturing this is what happens. A talented player that was maybe kept on at Villa too long because he had immense physical attributes that they felt they could develop other skills around. Like shooting !! 

I hope he carries on and smashes it for Forest . 

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Some players find their level. He has had so little football at a time when he needed it . And now he is maturing this is what happens. A talented player that was maybe kept on at Villa too long because he had immense physical attributes that they felt they could develop other skills around. Like shooting !! 

I hope he carries on and smashes it for Forest . 

Maturing? He’s only been on loan about three weeks - I think it takes longer than that!

Just now, rodders0223 said:

He's playing football games not getting 8 minutes of football every month and getting slated for not scoring.

If you can't see Davis has bags of ability you're wilfully ignorant.

Exactly this.

Never been given a run of games at Villa. He just have not.

Playing Samatta over him I thought was a disgrace at the time.

Shouldn't act surprised to see him starting to score goals when he is starting to get regular football.

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

2 in 4.

But actually 2 in 240 mins, so basically 2 in 2.7 games (of actual game time).

good on u Davis!

How many mins has he played for us? Wiki says 87 games, but in minutes played, must be a quarter of that?

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

How many mins has he played for us? Wiki says 87 games, but in minutes played, must be a quarter of that?

prob even less than that?

edit: a quick tally, which may not be correct.

38 full matches equivalent, 9 goals, 8 assists, in those 38 equivalent games.

I could be out by a little or a lot tho, as i tallied it quickly.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

How many minutes is completely irrelevant for me.

How many starts is the important question.

Reckon i could count his amount of league starts the last 3 season's with 5 fingers.

How is a striker supposed to build up momentum and confidence when he is never getting a run of games?

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

edit: a quick tally, which may not be correct.

38 full matches equivalent, 9 goals, 8 assists, in those 38 equivalent games.

I could be out by a little or a lot tho, as i tallied it quickly.

That's not a.bad return at all when you take into account many many of those minutes were bits and pieces here and there, mainly playing for a poor team, being brought in in the final few minutes because we were getting beat. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Well he scored a goal. Must have been a huge slice of luck? My understanding reading through this thread is he's utterly dogshit and incapable of scoring ergo there must have been a huge slice of luck.. 

He scored in his 35th minute on the pitch. He could have scored much earlier, so his team mates had a chance to equalize. I blame Smith and Mings myself.

• Like 1

Â