Mervyn King

Nabby

3 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Excellent appointment. Should he not have been Chairman? He is the calibre of man I would have expected as Chairman, not the distinctly underwhelming Hollis.

Honestly, what has Hollis done that everyone hates him for?

He's been here about 3 minutes and I must've missed whatever he's done :|

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Honestly, what has Hollis done that everyone hates him for?

He's been here about 3 minutes and I must've missed whatever he's done :|

I don't think it's what he has done (though he has made some rather silly statement's) I think its more to do with what, given his background, people are expecting him to do. 

The redundancies he has made today being an example. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

I don't think it's what he has done (though he has made some rather silly statement's) I think its more to do with what, given his background, people are expecting him to do. 

The silver lining being that the more costs he cuts, the more attractive the club are to purchase and the sooner* we get to new owners...

* soon hopefully being before we hit League Two

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

This is the second thread I've seen this mentioned in, is there a link to this story as I've seen no mention?

5 minutes ago, adw95 said:

This is the second thread I've seen this mentioned in, is there a link to this story as I've seen no mention?

To be perfectly honest mate I haven't looked, I saw the posts in the 'Backroom staff' thread and just took it as red. I'll have a look for the story.

Â