Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

I don't think there is any chance that we'll keep a clean sheet.

We need everyone to have a good game tomorrow, hopefully the players have found a bit of togetherness.

Edited by bose

If Garde is smart, Nigel Pearson may have just written his team talk for him. Pearson may not be at Leicester anymore and he may well have a point, we probably don't have what it takes to stay up, but you can't let someone as big of a word removed as him mouth off about you in the media. 

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Confidence accounts for a much larger proportion of the 32 point difference than ability.

Agreed. Someone pointed out that their likely lineup for tomorrow will be almost identical to the lineup we beat fairly comfortably last season

It's difficult to see where our goals are going to come from, and at the same time I can't see a clean sheet. For those reasons I can't see beyond a Leicester win unfortunately. P

Same as last time for me.

----------------------Bunn------------------------

Bacuna------Okore------Lescott-----Cissokho

--------Gana-----Westwood--Veretout---------

-----------------------Gil-------------------------

--------------Kozak-------Ayew-----------------

It'll be interesting to see if we change it to shoehorn Richards back in - if we do, then either Okore or Bacuna will need to miss out.

I quite like Leicester, used to live there and know a fair few fans and they're the same as anyone, a few idiots but generally decent. It's good to see them doing well, hopefully they can keep it up as is would be great to see someone different up there who didn't have to spend a billion quid to make it. So if we smash them 11-0 and end up 17th and they win the league I'd be happy!

Agreed. Someone pointed out that their likely lineup for tomorrow will be almost identical to the lineup we beat fairly comfortably last season

Problem is ours isn't.

Unfortunately not. We won't have super Alan Hutton to get the winner this time [emoji6]

-------------------------Bunn------------------------

Bacuna------Okore--------Lescott-------Aly

-------------------------Gana-------------------------

-----------Westwood---Veretout---------------

---------------------------Gil-----------------------------

-----------------Kozak-----Ayew---------------------

Subs:Guzan,Clark,Richards,Sanchez,Lyden,Grealish,Agbonlahor