Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Heard a Leicester fan on Talk Sport's H & J Show this afternoon describe us as one of the "lesser teams" and said we are "living in the past". He then went on to forecast a 3-1 win for them! 

At least we have a past and if any team was a lesser one up to this season then it is them. I did not think it was possible to want to beat them more than I already did - after his comments I admit I was wrong!  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, John said:

Heard a Leicester fan on Talk Sport's H & J Show this afternoon describe us as one of the "lesser teams" and said we are "living in the past". He then went on to forecast a 3-1 win for them! 

At least we have a past and if any team was a lesser one up to this season then it is them. I did not think it was possible to want to beat them more than I already did - after his comments I admit I was wrong!  

Their fans are arseholes John,  total 100% utter arseholes 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, John said:

Leicester are nothing to us, let them enjoy their 15 minutes of fame.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

Business as usual, 3-0 Leicester. Even back when we were decentwe struggled to perform consistently, see no reason why we would be about to start now.

2009?

Don't care about the form book or league position now, have to believe we can get something out of this IF we show up and match them for intensity and work rate.  Yes, we'll need some luck or a moment of magic from someone, but if Bournemouth can live with them why can't we, especially after our performance Tuesday.  Interested to see how Remi approaches this tactically, knowing how they love to steal and counter. We like to pass the ball back and forth across the pitch lately - Leicester will be on us like a bad rash. I hope we're prepared for that and give it back in spades.  I know it's on the box but would love to see a good crowd at VP to support them - they'll need it.

Edited by Gary Thomas

Same XI as last week Remi. Don't change things up. Also learn to make some subs. Kozak isn't fit enough for a full 90. In his tired state, Kozak can easily make a mistake and create an opportunity for the other team. 

3 hours ago, Richard said:

Their fans are arseholes John,  total 100% utter arseholes 

That one was and I think quite a few more have a chip (or is it a crisp?) on their shoulders. 

3 hours ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Leicester are nothing to us, let them enjoy their 15 minutes of fame.

Agreed but we are something to them. I have had no real problem with them having had a brief time in the spotlight but this has gone on too long now. We need to burst their bubble now before they forget where they were this time last season.

• Like 3

Win or we are down in my view.

We need momentum and we need to close the gap on those above us.

Irrespective of their league position and the gulf between us, its now or never and our best chance of giving ourselves any hope of getting out of it.

Fail to win and that is that in my view regardless of other results.

No pressure then.

58 minutes ago, KSV said:

Same team but Richards for bacuna. Going to need to be at our best defensively 

Tempting, but I think Richards lack of positional discipline may be unbalancing the defense, that and Guzans nervous disposition.