Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

5 minutes ago, sidcowans21 said:

These kind of comments annoy me. Cmon, have you ever even heard of that website before?These sites have adverts on them, you click them, they get paid. I know this as I'm an internet marketer. They make up stories to get as many people to create a stir and hope they get loads of clicks on the ads. 

Fans believe it and start saying 'Can't beleive we are in for him' blaming Villa. 'Is Di Matteo this stupid' etc......When in fact Villa have no interest in the player at all.

That's why I originally asked - "Is this a 'wind up' site"? Everyone seems to think that it is genuine.

What I'm slighlty concerned about is that from what RDM has said and Xia's tweets it appears a creative midfielder and striker are going to be incoming signings. I hope that they realise we need much more than that.

Just now, PieFacE said:

What I'm slighlty concerned about is that from what RDM has said and Xia's tweets it appears a creative midfielder and striker are going to be incoming signings. I hope that they realise we need much more than that.

I think that's a priority right now. We're not going to get a complete squad in one window. 

Add those two key players and we'll see a difference. 

1 minute ago, 7392craig said:

Hang on a second. I'm 5ft 10 it's not that short

So am I. Longstanding joke on the Elphick thread when someone mentioned he wasn't that tall for a centre back. 3 posts later he was 3ft 6. Take a look back through that thread - there's a height joke on most pages.

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It's called "breaking football update dot com"

I knew that lol. Just wondered what kind of a site it is (wind up,genuine or speculative?). I am now of the opinion that it is a 'Wind up,Genuine,Speculative' site and will ignore it in the future :wacko:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

So am I. Longstanding joke on the Elphick thread when someone mentioned he wasn't that tall for a centre back. 3 posts later he was 3ft 6. Take a look back through that thread - there's a height joke on most pages.

F@#k off he's not 3ft 6 ?!?! He's clearly about 2ft 9.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Yeah I've seen all of it, I know it may be short in terms of some of the gigantuon footballers these days, but let's remember that Messi is only 5 ft 7 ;)

1 minute ago, 7392craig said:

Yeah I've seen all of it, I know it may be short in terms of some of the gigantuon footballers these days, but let's remember that Messi is only 5 ft 7 ;)

I bet Messi is quite glad he's short now as it'll save him getting on his knees so often in prison. Plus not as far to bend to pick up the soap.

10 minutes ago, useless said:

“It’s not like we’re just sitting around just waiting,” he said.

“We’ve got some targets that we’re working on and we know that some players might leave. It will be in time.”

Di Matteo lays down the law.

But VT posters told me that they were dossing about!? Obviously more sensationalist, bollox journalism.

:trollface:

• Like 1