limpid

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Guzan

Hutton         Richards            Clark            Bacuna

Gana          Westwood

Traore                      Veretout                      Grealish

Ayew

Then final 30mins put on gil or gestede for veretout or gana depending on who is more tired. We need to score atleast 3 since the schoolboys at the back will conceed again.

Why have you got Guzan only on his right hand side of goal - they will score loads from the left like that?

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Get a grip guys, aside from another defensive flap, we are comfortably at the races and should have scored from Ayews header.

I wager an early second half shit-or-bust roll of the dice by Remi.

Should have but didn't. On the evidence of the last few matches it seems we need several chances to score while the opposition needs one, and given that our attacking thread all but disappeared after their goal I find it difficult to be positive.

I saw 3 individual errors in the goal. Clark's stupid header straight back to them, Bacuna way out of position and Richards with zero awareness. Garde takes no blame for that. 

However, he needs to make a positive change here. I'll start to be worried if he doesn't.

• Like 1

Why does Westwood get into the team? I just don't see a Championship quality player there nevermind Prem. 

Why is Okore not playing? Arguably our best defender.

Why is Hutton not playing left back and finally put Richards at right back where he belongs.

How is Richardson a football player?

Why does Gil and Traore not start on the wings?

Im not a football expert but surely addressing these simple points would keep us in the league. 

If Garde doesn't start playing teams that can score goals he needs to **** off back to France.

• Like 1

Richardson, Clark, Hutton, Gana not Premier League quality 

Guzan, Westwood, Richards, Sinclair suitable for a lower league Premier League for squad rotation

Veretout and Ayew good enough for the league if given time to settle

I wonder why any manager can't get this squad to midtable safety... absolute mystery....

Too many of these players have no back bone, their scared to find space on the pitch because it comes with responsibility, they would rather a simple pass with low risk.

I have said it before , drop them and play the kids.

It is really is difficult to put into words how bad we are and utterly depressing the whole thing is.
You can't keep saying we are shit and wank because they are just words and they lose their impact and meaning.

The only way to describe how utterly frustrating and miserable I feel about the whole thing it that I would happily take a cricket bat to a number or our player and smash them in the face.

We effectively stopped playing after about 20 mins. We haven't looked interested or willing or capable of competing in this game, even after the encouragement of the first 10 mins when Norwich looked there for the taking.

I'm starting to believe that Garde is cowardly and I'm staring to believe that many of our 'players' have now given up.

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I saw 3 individual errors in the goal. Clark's stupid header straight back to them, Bacuna way out of position and Richards with zero awareness. Garde takes no blame for that. 

However, he needs to make a positive change here. I'll start to be worried if he doesn't.

But then surely he deserves no credit for ayews wonder goal that got us a point against Newcastle.

I can see no footballing reason why we would start the second half without any subs, Richardson/Sinclair off, Gestede up top, Ayew and Adama either side, No reason why we can't get anything out of this game if we actually go for it. Trouble is garde looks totally devoid of emotion, players need an ass kicking at half time they need to know what this result means. Teams at the bottom who actually go for the win get points, those who set up defensively don't, yes you will take a few beatings but 3 points in one game is better than 3 draws in 18 odd.