Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

9 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Bit unfair. Played well v Palace and Notts County and since then hasn't really been given a fair chance. 

Don't think its being unfair at all. When he plays he doesn't contribute to the team and plays like he is out there on his own.

He was the player I was most excited about but he doesn't deserve to be in the squad atm.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Don't think its been unfair at all. When he plays he doesn't contribute to the team and plays like he is out there on his own.

He was the player I was most excited about but he doesn't deserve to be in the squad atm.

he's got pace and can worry defences, if only in a hot headed single minded cameo, i'd rather that option was available as no-one else off the bench will turn the tide of the match

Just now, VillanousOne said:

he's got pace and can worry defences, if only in a hot headed single minded cameo, i'd rather that option was available as no-one else off the bench will turn the tide of the match

He hasn't shown that he can worry defenders much either apart from the Palace game.

I know it's almost seen as criminal to praise CNZ but he actually played well when he came on last game and i'd have him on the bench over Adama at the moment.

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

He hasn't shown that he can worry defenders much either apart from the Palace game.

I know it's almost seen as criminal to praise CNZ but he actually played well when he came on last game and i'd have him on the bench over Adama at the moment.

Not criminal at all, i'm not a maassive Zog hater, actually forgot he was on the bench

A team that should keep possession of the ball well, it means we have to be careful about giving the ball away to easily, that includes Guzan who I expect to be rolling the ball out rather than the usual left sided hoof.