Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Getting something from this would be great. A win could transform our season.

I'm worried though. Everton is not a good team to face at this stage. They hammer teams that allow them to play their game.

I'm limiting myself to only hope for encouraging signs, like hoping we see a solid defence and midfield and some chances created. Anything more than that will be greatly received.

• Like 1

Was thinking of our team...we'll have to make do with however is at LB. Think the middle trio will be the same as long as Sanchez and Gueye are alright after their long trips.

Now one change I'm expecting is Bacuna in for Sinclair. Tighten us up in the middle v Everton which is no bad thing. Bacuna's had some good games v Everton since he came, remember that pass to Cleverley last season. Would then push Gil up as a proper number 10 off Ayew.

Edited by VillaChris

Bit worried if we concede three though given the improvement v Man. City. We need some more clean sheets in the coming weeks to win some games or at worst concede just once.

We shouldn't be conceding 3 today if we handle Lukaku well, he usually scores against us.