Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm going for a 3-1 defeat.

The opta stats prediction is the same as that. Personally I don't think we will trouble the score sheet. I doubt we will have 1 on target to be honest

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

They don't keep many clean sheets. 

We dont hit the target very often. I think we will be on the back foot from the off, midfield is lighweight and Grealish offers bugger all when we don't have the ball

Just now, tinker said:

Sanchez making way for Westwood

Veretout,Grealish and Richardson give away possession almost at will though. not the line up or formation I was expecting at all. I thought Garde would offer something different to a 4-3-3/4-5-1.  I thought we might see a 4-4-1-1 and be a bit tighter, I think we will be too open and easy to get at

We can't afford to sit deep with Richardson in the side 

Going a bit balls deep with that lineup isn't he Both Grealish and Gil i think Grealish offers more than Sinclair so i'm all for it although Jack will have to track back and keep disciplined

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

We can't afford to sit deep with Richardson in the side 

Going a bit balls deep with that lineup isn't he Both Grealish and Gil i think Grealish offers more than Sinclair so i'm all for it although Jack will have to track back and keep disciplined

Thats what I thought about the lineup. I think Grealish is a big mistake today though

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Tim Howard actually wears a belt buckle with the letter H really?

it's not an H for Howard, it's an H for 'Hermes'. Jack's bag is MCM. They're both awful. Your fashion education comes courtesy of the youth of today.

• Like 3