New manager

KJT123

Useless, you are wise and made me laugh.   You did not like it when I nominated you, but you liked it when I withdrew the nomination.  

I thought I liked both posts to be honest. I can just about get by in French but not enough to call myself fluent or bilingual, lol.

Edited by useless

Confirmed that the Lyon coaches aren't coming...

They're playing hardball that's all.  They'll come eventually as Lyon will have no choice.  

Yep. They can't stop the coaches leaving. They're not players

Lyon have a massive must win CL game next week the last thing they'd want now is staff leaving.  If they want to come we will get them. Garde must've known if they'd come so it'll just be negotiations going on. They've been at Lyon ages so I'd expect them to show respect and not just walk out. Just yet anyway! 

So we may end up with a manager without his preferred staff damn...

We can just throw in some random coaches like we did with Wilkins and Keane that worked a treat

If he can't get his assistants it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't come the job of us keeping us up is difficult enough as it is

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Remi will have to much to do without a  coaching team he knows. One person will not be enough to change the teams losing mentality, he needs to be firm with Fox and make Fox pay the money Lyon want and it will be about the money .

The longer this goes on the more I'm swaying towards Pearson, hes the best manager available, give him till the end of the season. 

Whoever comes in is going to have a battle from at least 4 sides, the press, the players confidence, the upper management and our league position.