New manager

KJT123

Remi won't be coming then. 

And why do people even listen to Collymore? He's always ranting about something. Like a man with a fork in a bowl of soup.

Stop giving him forum bandwidth.  

Have your Ligue 1 connections told you this?

Haha I remember that debacle. I warned you all at the time about this French lot we were bringing in? Did you listen? No.

#itk.

Amavi looks great and was inexplicably dropped, Ayew was brilliant at the weekend and he and Veretout have hardly played and Gana is our most in form player.

what are you talking about?

agreed, the French players have been among our most promising.

• Like 1

Amavi is a lightweight and way overrated on here. Poor defender and his crossing is overrated. I'm already on record saying this.

Veretout is a dud. That is clear and plain to see.

Gana see Veretout not fit enough to lick Delph's boots.

Ayew (the one who cost £10 million) has improved and I would take him over Gestede up front (not saying much at all)...he'll never be fit to lick his brother's boots.

Edited by supernova26

I'm glad Stan was booted from his column.

Regardless of the job you do, you can't publicly slag your employer off. 

He did it for free iirc.

Remi won't be coming then. 

And why do people even listen to Collymore? He's always ranting about something. Like a man with a fork in a bowl of soup.

Stop giving him forum bandwidth.  

Have your Ligue 1 connections told you this?

Haha I remember that debacle. I warned you all at the time about this French lot we were bringing in? Did you listen? No.

No, because there is nothing wrong with them. The issue was the ego of the man who refused to play them.

You cannot blame Sherwood, SBS, Collymore has confirmed that Sherwood had nothing to do with the team.:)

Amavi is a lightweight and way overrated on here. Poor defender and his crossing is overrated. I'm already on record saying this.

Ayew (the one who cost £10 million) has improved and I would take him over Gestede up front (not saying much at all)...he'll never be fit to lick his brother's boots.

He more than licked his brother's boots on Saturday.

Disagree! He's amazing if there's a fast striker he can feed to. I think he has potential.

what utter horse crap

A very constructive post.

Maybe these "great" French players can push us above our current projected points total of 15. 

Or maybe they are utter horse crap and we spent badly, as i said at the time. 

Edited by supernova26

Stan's point was that because of Lerner short changing us for so many years he is essentially the man creating the squad. 

If he said that Lerner chooses the first 11 then obviously he phrased it wrong but the point was clear nonetheless.

Yes-Pretty obvious what he was getting at

I'm glad Stan was booted from his column.

Regardless of the job you do, you can't publicly slag your employer off. 

He did it for free iirc.

Yes-Stated earlier on the show tonight that he wasn't paid for it.

I think he's been a breath of fresh air tonight & would love to be a fly on the boardrooms wall when they discuss this show.

Edited by Butterfingers
vv
  • Like 1

Why am i suddenly seeing tweets regards Jocelyn Gourvennec and Villa.  Mind you they are in french so havent clue what they say. Is he the coach Garde wants with him?

Going to put a few pound on him at 35-1.  Hes the Guigamp manager.  Stranger this have happened.  Looks like he has done a good job there.  

Your opinion can't be taken seriously when you yourself said, a day before you started preaching about how much you know about Ayew, that you don't know much about the French league.

For me, there is still time for all of them. I do agree with the sentiments though. Amavi hasn't defended well, Gana is nowhere near Delphs level, Veretout is not there yet but is showing signs of moving in the right direction, as is Ayew

I'm glad he isn't coming anyway, too good for us and we'll ruin him.

We deserve Dwight Yorke, about on par with our fans footballing knowledge. 

Hahah you say this without a sense of a irony. It's fantastic.