Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

Doesn't matter really though, does it? People will ask what the symbol is and find out, raising awareness which is what the charity want.

Much better than the current Championship font and I'd much rather have that little man on a Villa kit than the one from the last few seasons ;) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lmarsha_926 said:

New font and patch

CiaevrrWEAUUKO7.jpg

Ciaevp5XIAA2A53.jpg

football-league-shirt-font-sleeve-patche

Ah, thank the good Lord. The old typeface was dreadful, it looked so cheap and nasty. This is miles better, actually looks like they paid for the font rather than using word art like the previous crap.

Like I said, my skills when it comes to the shirts are severely lacking, but had a go at putting the sponsor on.

If someone like @lmarsha_926 @Designer1 @sexbelowsound who actually knows what they're doing wouldn't mind making a proper version of the Cruz Azul kit in Villa colours, it would be appreciated.

Ta very much like.

Villa%20Mock%20Up%202.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

Like I said, my skills when it comes to the shirts are severely lacking, but had a go at putting the sponsor on.

If someone like @lmarsha_926 @Designer1 @sexbelowsound who actually knows what they're doing wouldn't mind making a proper version of the Cruz Azul kit in Villa colours, it would be appreciated.

Ta very much like.

I like the design, would be nice to mix it up a bit this season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

Ta very much like.

Looks like a photo from the 1950's 

Bought myself an Under Armour cap today for my holiday... This first UA piece of clothing I've ever owned. Very good quality, got it in preparation for next season for an under armour full on outfit next season. Base layer included on cold nights! Or maybe not...

3 hours ago, slovenian said:

image.jpg

That looks **** awesome!

Is there any chance you could do another few versions of this shirt?

- The same but with the neck trim on the sleeve edges.

- The same but with just solid blue on the neck and along the sleeve edges.

- The same again and go with the same neck trim you've already done but with all blue sleeves/shoulders with the neck trim pattern along the sleeve edges.

Cheers :)

Edited by Ingram85

Â