Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

7 hours ago, Ginko said:

I've been here a while too and never seen anyone call anyone a traitor for wanting a shirt that isn't claret body and blue sleeves so I think we'll agree to disagree on that one.

I don't mind a bit of variation from the standard, but I do love the classic look. This was my last favourite home shirt:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it

The word traitor was used as tongue in cheek mate.

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I loved those colours too, but they look really bad on that mockup!

Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely mockup in terms of how it's made. It just doesn't work.

Gotcha.

That old Muller kit shouldn't have worked, but it was really great.

worst%20football%20away%20kit%204941.jpg

• Like 1

I think we should go back to the mid century strip of traditional claret and blue top and whites shorts, but with black socks...

Edited by maqroll

41 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I think we should go back to the mid century strip of traditional claret and blue top and whites shorts, but with black socks...

So basically the 2011-12 kit?

18 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Any particular reason on 3?

Aren't Quickbooks going to be our sponsor next season anyway?

yes, sadly they are. unless new owners buy them out. and that's not very likely.

Something interesting info on Under Armour current winning run with its sponsorship/ kit supplying deals 

http://mashable.com/2016/05/10/under-armour-athletes/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#kj2FHtwyxOq9

Also they have higher income that Adidas now 

In an eight-months ending on Jan. 3 of last year, Under Armour totaled $2.6 billion in sales, compared to $1.6 billion for Adidas, according to The Wall Street Journal. But both were far behind Nike, which totaled more than $11 billion in sales. 

Â