Pre Match thread

rjw63

do people think he will drop Westwood? After a shaky start hes become one of his favourites.. first on the team sheet for Tim imo.

I would like to see us play on the floor and not play Gestede. They will eat up crosses and long balls. Need to make them move around and find space in behind.

----------------------Ayew--------------------

----Traore----------Gil--------Grealish---

----------Gana---------Sanchez----------

Amavi---Richards---Okore---Crespo-

--------------------Guzan--------------------

I would play that side. Feel that Westwood is a waste of an attacking player as Gana and Sanchez are capable of sitting back. They must be instructed to hold their discipline and not get forward too much as we have the attacking players to cause trouble. Same goes with the wing backs.

Problem with Sherwoods teams so far.. we see everyone try to bomb forward.. even Richards from centre back and it just leaves massive holes and counter attacks. Keep your shape and discipline. Sanchez tires around the 60th minute where i would think about bringing on Veretout.

Looks very sensible.  Therefore no chance it will happen.  I fear Gabby, Westwood, Lescott and probably Rudy are nailed on. (Unless Gabby's still injured)

Edited by rubberman

Gabby, Clarke, Okore are all unfit for Saturday. 

Clark* Sorry but it really annoys me when I see that extra e haha.

I stand corrected and hereby swear never to incorrectly spell his name his name again,  so help me God :rolleyes:

200w.gif

Edited by Barney_avfc
Insert gif

Gabby, Clarke, Okore are all unfit for Saturday.  

Clark* Sorry but it really annoys me when I see that extra e haha.

I stand corrected and hereby swear never to incorrectly spell his name his name again,  so help me God :rolleyes:

200w.gif

Shouldn't that have another d before the o?

• Like 1

Last time Jose had problems and got the sack at Chelsea, was it not Villa the last of his games? If and that is a huge if, we could do them, then maybe he's off again.

That would be brilliant, we beat them at villa park and I think Zat Knight was on the scoresheet. That was the end of Jose the first time around, would love a repeat of that