Pre Match thread

rjw63

GilGil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil

Keep it simple Tim just play the above formation and win the title

So good we only need 10 men.

Is this a pun that I do not get or can one of us not count?

Think it was because one was written as GilGil. Not too sure though.

Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil Gil Gil

Gil Gil

Keep it simple Tim just play the above formation and win the title

So good we only need 10 men.

Is this a pun that I do not get or can one of us not count?

The last Gil didn't show on my phone but did on my computer I swears it!

It's a bit frustrating that following the international break we're up against Chelsea. It would be nice to have a week off, then look to bounce back from recent form with a solid result however in my eyes, I just can't see us taking much positive from this at all. Obviously hope I can be proven wrong, a draw would be an excellent result and it'll be nice to have club football back on the whole but it feels like Villa actually regroup against Swansea. 

It's a bit frustrating that following the international break we're up against Chelsea. It would be nice to have a week off, then look to bounce back from recent form with a solid result however in my eyes, I just can't see us taking much positive from this at all. Obviously hope I can be proven wrong, a draw would be an excellent result and it'll be nice to have club football back on the whole but it feels like Villa actually regroup against Swansea. 

Well every other bugger beats them.

Been thinking of what sort of team we will put out...if he does something like 4-4-2 we know Sherwood's put in a suicide note.

I expect whatever we put out we'll lose but regards having a go, the most logical selection to me is 4-3-3 with a front trio of Gestede Adama (yes I know but he's got to be fit now surely so if he can manage an hour I'd start him) and....Gabby. Just because Chelsea are struggling big time against pace so have two quick ones either side of Gestede and see what happens. I know his many faults but I'd rather Gabby started ahead of Sinclair who's been a waste of space recently.

Would leave Jack out, he struggled at Anfield and don't think he's ready to stamp his mark at these tough away grounds where we get limited possession.

No chance on Gil starting unless Sherwood wants to hang him out to dry and say how rubbish he is after the game when we barely cross the halfway line.