The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

40 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The whole story is about people who have never been elected, and it is considered absolutely obvious by political journalists - to a 'duhhh, of course' level - that they are more powerful and important than ministers, and that there's nothing remarkable or interesting about that.

Is it bad that our chief Brexit negotiator was apparently close to quitting because he didn't like that someone unknown got fired, only a month before the end of the transition period? Who's to say I guess, more interesting to get involved in the soap opera.

Sure, it is but I do think there's a difference between a political employee who, whilst not accountable, at least is being employed by someone who supposedly is and the romantic and sexual partner of that person.

This is shocking, absolutely outrageous, even by their standards:

People might not be familiar with the work and opinions of David Goodhart, so let me help.

He believes in something called 'white racial self-interest':

Here are his thoughts on Muslims:

badhart.jpg

(from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/jul/15/religion.july72?CMP=twt_gu)

I can only guess that Rod Liddle and Jeremy Clarkson were otherwise engaged.

Still, at least his kids know who he is:

C7IeKu9X0AAXgin?format=jpg&name=small

(from: https://www.ft.com/content/39a0867a-0974-11e7-ac5a-903b21361b43)

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

So Cummings out by Christmas?

I’d thought he had only ever agreed to do it until the end of the year? Not sure where I got that from but I think I remember reading that he wanted away after the election and only agreed to do the job for a bit. 

(I think by now, he’s that more than a “bit”). 

2 hours ago, cyrusr said:

Carrie Symonds by the sound of it. This enables Johnson time to seduce other women. 

We’ve learned that Boris is not even 2nd in command, he’s at least being dictated to by his girlfriend and his staff.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

We’ve learned that Boris is not even 2nd in command, he’s at least being dictated to by his girlfriend and his staff.

He's just letting them think that while he listens to some Japanese Orchestral Music

• Haha 1

Â