The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

It's also pretty hilarious after their last four years of incoherent tantrums about "weakening the UK's negotiating position" anytime anybody brought any facts to the table, they couldn't have picked something to do that weakens the UK's position, right at the last minute if they'd superforecasted it.

I guess Boris has sent a text to Laura K about what is going on

Dominic Cummings has left Downing Street after internal battles over his role as Boris Johnson's chief adviser.

The BBC understands he will continue to work from home, on issues such as mass coronavirus testing, until the middle of December. 

The prime minister is said to want to "clear the air and move on".

Mr Cummings has been at the heart of a No 10 power struggle, which has also seen communications director Lee Cain leave.

Several Tory MPs have welcomed the pair's departure as a chance for Mr Johnson to make a fresh start.

Link

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

There was a time, not that long ago, that if you posted that, you'd be accused of exagerating and being utterly ridiculous. Now it's pretty much fact

To be fair, they only starve the children as revenge for twitter calling them sub human scum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

I want to like Priti Patel because she is easy on the eyes. But then I read about her political positions. Eesh.

Others have already beaten me to it, but I presume you've only ever seen her from the neck up.

One can only assume that, prior to being in the public eye, she was 6ft tall but was unfortunate enough to have an ACME anvil dropped on her head from the top of Grenfell Tower.

• Haha 3

The BMJ have absolutely laid into the government for their corruption in the pandemic response and the way in which they've suppressed 'the science' in order to line their own pockets.

Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health.1 Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425

• Like 4

Â