The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Ok, the full story, he came into the class, talked for a bit about being an MP, had me up for a demonstration, did the “you be **** loyal!” bit, talked a bit and then left.

Sorry.

Interesting. I remember when Gisela Stuart came to our school (it was nearly entirely boys) and gave a long speech about how girls are just better students and people really. Which was an interesting choice of topic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

why the hell are we planning to spend more on defence when we probably should be cutting the annual spend seeing we have bigger problems at the moment! 

We're well overdue a war with France! 

20 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Interesting. I remember when Gisela Stuart came to our school (it was nearly entirely boys) and gave a long speech about how girls are just better students and people really. Which was an interesting choice of topic.

If they were then they'd earn more than men :trollface:

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

ooh, you're gonna get letters

well, you would if there were any female VT members

Its a male safe space here. 

14 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

There’s been a few over the years but we’ve ran them all out of town.

I'm not sure why? I'm always very polite when I send them my welcome dick pic. 

• Haha 1

Will she be the next to get sacked?

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is expected to set out his decision later on the findings of an inquiry into the conduct of Home Secretary Priti Patel.

Sources familiar with the Cabinet Office report told the BBC it concluded Ms Patel broke rules on ministers' behaviour.

She has always strongly denied allegations of bullying.

Labour said the prime minister appeared to be involved in a "cover up" and called for the report to be published.

Shadow Home Secretary Nick Thomas-Symonds said: "If these revelations are correct, it is tantamount to condoning bullying, and in no other workplace would this be acceptable. It smacks of one rule for the government and one rule for everyone else."

Link to bbc

What is the purpose of the sentence 'she has always strongly denied allegations of bullying' in the news article above? Does it need to be exactly that prominent?

The purpose of having an investigation is to go beyond he-said-she-said. She has been found to be a bully.

This is also no surprise, since accusations that she is a bully predate her political career.

• Like 1

Â