The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

An openly gay, unmarried 36 year old using an app like Grindr makes him a pervert?

Alright Mary Whitehouse. 

Maybe I'm being far too judgmental but I really don't think if you hold extremely high public office, posting pictures of yourself to strangers on the Internet is normal behavior. 

I've never done it, wouldn't if prompted and I don't hold any public positions. 

OK, I'm old fashioned but yes I think it's a bit perverted. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

An openly gay, unmarried 36 year old using an app like Grindr makes him a pervert?

Alright Mary Whitehouse. 

Oh, and if it is perfectly normal behavior, what was he worried about?

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Being a member of the Conservative party isn't normal behaviour for starters. Fruitcakes the whole lot of them.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Dirty texts/pics have been "normal" for a pretty long time - I don't think it makes someone a pervert (unless repeatedly asking for pics, maybe...).

I guess he was worried about his naked pictures being made public.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Pictures of him holding his todger is my guess.

I read that first glance as "tractor" :mrgreen:

• Haha 2

Wragg is the MP for the constituency that I'm mere yards away from being in. We're lumbered with Mary Robinson, who is an absolute waste of space. Been phoning it in for years.

For this reason, I've taken a keen interest in what he's been up to as an MP (not as a civvy!) and he has always seemed like he's in the wrong party. Isn't always nailed on to follow the whip or sit quietly. On a couple of occasions, I've asked him on social media if he's definitely in the right party.

He's human like all of us, but unlike some Tories. He's made a big mistake and then compounded it through fear.

Compared to the absolutely hateful rocket polishers he shares the benches with, I genuinely feel sorry for him.

Laura K may just have skewered Oliver Dowden over previously lying over a cover up over Tory MP accused of sexual offences.

He stated in November on her show that he didn’t recognise any talk of a cover up. LK claimed she’d seen evidence that this wasn’t true as both him and someone I’ve instantly forgotten were both in knowledge of the incident. Dowden was clearly blindsided by the question and visibly furious. Also stated a number of times that if anyone had evidence of this they should go to the police. 

I just can’t see the BBC allowing the questioning line without having seen the evidence.
Could be quite amusing in the coming days

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

Laura K may just have skewered Oliver Dowden over previously lying over a cover up over Tory MP accused of sexual offences.

He stated in November on her show that he didn’t recognise any talk of a cover up. LK claimed she’d seen evidence that this wasn’t true as both him and someone I’ve instantly forgotten were both in knowledge of the incident. Dowden was clearly blindsided by the question and visibly furious. Also stated a number of times that if anyone had evidence of this they should go to the police. 

I just can’t see the BBC allowing the questioning line without having seen the evidence.

Eh? THE Laura K who does nothing more than kowtow to The Tories? Strange behaviour. 

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Eh? THE Laura K who does nothing more than kowtow to The Tories? Strange behaviour. 

Even she can see the writing on the wall. 

59 minutes ago, bickster said:

I saw that and thought it was a great setup. Hopefully this evidence now becomes public. Next we’ll learn a load of other people also knew, but lied.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Since she came back after mourning the death of her father  a switch appears to have been flicked in LK, it’s like she sat at home and watched Vic Derbyshire get a huge load of plaudits for sitting in her chair and realised that she has serious competition on the bench. And of course she may also have realised how f***ed the Tories actually are but anyway that’s all for another topic…

Like I said, I really can't believe the BBC would have let her ask that question without seeing the evidence and LK even stated that she'd seen it herself.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

Since she came back after mourning the death of her father  a switch appears to have been flicked in LK, it’s like she sat at home and watched Vic Derbyshire get a huge load of plaudits for sitting in her chair and realised that she has serious competition on the bench. And of course she may also have realised how f***ed the Tories actually are but anyway that’s all for another topic…

Like I said, I really can't believe the BBC would have let her ask that question without seeing the evidence and LK even stated that she'd seen it herself.

I’ve put it down to those two things, Derbyshire doing the job properly, and the end of the tories.

There’s no future in being their stooge.

Nick Robinson is proving more stubborn. Some of his interviews in the last week have been like some overplayed Chris Morris sketch, switching between fawning and angry as he’s switched between asking a tory and a labour spokesperson a question. 

• Like 1

Â