The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

56 minutes ago, Genie said:

Potholes seem to be a turd that the Tories are deliberately not fixing to give Labour a headache. 

Add it to the list.

Have they fixed the collapsing school roofs yet?

11 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Add it to the list.

Have they fixed the collapsing school roofs yet?

Local primary school children here are currently based at the high school whilst the repairs take place. I’ve no idea how this compares to the national backlog of work required though. 

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Local primary school children here are currently based at the high school whilst the repairs take place. I’ve no idea how this compares to the national backlog of work required though. 

At least it's getting done I suppose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Potholes seem to be a turd that the Tories are deliberately not fixing to give Labour a headache. 

Council's responsibility in the main, so indirectly through lack of funding yes but directly, no

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Council's responsibility in the main, so indirectly through lack of funding yes but directly, no

Thy said they were going to sort them, but of course they won’t 

10 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I mean, if that's your own work then it's just outstanding. 

Nah, was Tom Clancy I think. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, ml1dch said:

I mean, if that's your own work then it's just outstanding. 

I'm surprised one of the tabloid headline writers didn't think of it. 

Good old Rishi has further reduced inflation with his cunning plan. Working hard in his forge pumping out anti inflation materials. I just wish he'd disclose exactly what his magic plan is so future leaders can benefit from his wisdom and knowledge to the benefit of the nation and the scurge of inflation can be gone forever.

Come on Rishi, please publish a handbook of your wonderful plan so we can all understand the good works you've done. 

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I was going to put this in the interesting maps thread, but decided this one was more appropriate. 

FB_IMG_1710922517760.jpg

I wondered what that big yellow thing in the sky was. Some people said it was this mystical “sun” thing, but now I know it’s Eurostat’s number 7 marker. Mystery solved.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Good old Rishi has further reduced inflation with his cunning plan. Working hard in his forge pumping out anti inflation materials. I just wish he'd disclose exactly what his magic plan is so future leaders can benefit from his wisdom and knowledge to the benefit of the nation and the scurge of inflation can be gone forever.

Come on Rishi, please publish a handbook of your wonderful plan so we can all understand the good works you've done. 

1) Don’t give public sector staff a pay rise

The end.

(now they all left their jobs and there’s nobody to do them).

1 hour ago, Genie said:

(now they all left their jobs and there’s nobody to do them).

Or gone part time, like GPs?

You might foresee the sickness thread getting busier?

What a nation of mugs.

• Like 1

Â