The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

On 19/02/2023 at 18:55, ml1dch said:

Going to be a vit of a problem for the non-lunatic Tory MPs that they have to rely on the current membership demographics to keep hold of their seats...

And another one.

Revenge being taken by the Johnson-loving membership on the MPs they thought were disloyal to their Prince.

12 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

And another one.

Revenge being taken by the Johnson-loving membership on the MPs they thought were disloyal to their Prince.

It may be the case but locally she is seen as a bit of a joke even by Tory standards. She was largely absent before she even went off on maternity. She would turn up for photo ops and point at large puddles, that’s the running joke with her. The main thing was she didn’t represent the town. That said I hope she isn’t the sacrifice for some other bellend being parachuted in. 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

It may be the case but locally she is seen as a bit of a joke even by Tory standards. She was largely absent before she even went off on maternity. She would turn up for photo ops and point at large puddles, that’s the running joke with her. The main thing was she didn’t represent the town. That said I hope she isn’t the sacrifice for some other bellend being parachuted in. 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Genuinely talk of him being the replacement. Seen in Stoke this week too. 

His natural home. Those impoverished Stokies do love an old Etonian. 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

But that makes her one of the hardest working Tory MPs no?

A secretive organisation accused of collaborating with far-right activists has been operating out of the House of Lords for more than a decade, a cache of leaked documents suggests.

The organisation, called the New Issues Group (NIG), includes the former Ukip leader Malcolm Pearson and the Tory former deputy speaker of the House of Lords Baroness Cox.

Observer

• Shocked 1

Uh oh. Somebody is going to be in a spot of bother

Matt Hancock is alleged to have rejected COVID-19 testing advice for residents going into England's care homes while he was health secretary during the worst of the pandemic, according to a report based on thousands of leaked WhatsApp messages.

The Daily Telegraph alleges that chief medical officer Professor Sir Chris Whitty had told Mr Hancock in April 2020 that there should be testing for "all going into care homes and segregation whilst awaiting a result".

But the leaked messages suggest Mr Hancock rejected that advice, telling an aide that the move "muddies the waters", instead introducing mandatory testing just for those coming from hospitals.

According to the investigation, he said: "Tell me if I'm wrong but I would rather leave it out and just commit to test and isolate ALL going into care from hospital.

"I do not think the community commitment adds anything and it muddies the waters."

He also expressed concerns that expanding care home testing could "get in the way" of the 100,000 daily test target he wanted to hit, the investigation said.

The messages were leaked by journalist Isabel Oakeshott, who received them while working on Mr Hancock's Pandemic Diaries memoir.

SkyNews

2 hours ago, Genie said:

The messages were leaked by journalist Isabel Oakeshott

That makes me instantly suspicious that he's been set up as the fall guy for someone else.

Absolutely no way that sack of excrement has leaked these in the public interest.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

That makes me instantly suspicious that he's been set up as the fall guy for someone else.

Absolutely no way that sack of excrement has leaked these in the public interest.

No, she's leaked them to further her "lockdown was a scam and we should have just carried on as normal" narrative. 

Anything else that contradicts that won't be seeing the light of day.

Â