The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

42 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Emotional last day for Priti Patel as staff have a whip round to let her run over a kitten with a steamroller. 

so is the whole Rwanda thing off now then?

7 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Rees-Mogg likely to end up in charge of energy???!? I have no words...

Has JRM ever delivered anything as a minister? He seems like one of those senior managers at work who people don’t even bother with as he is a complete waste of time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Has JRM ever delivered anything as a minister? He seems like one of those senior managers at work who people don’t even bother with as he is a complete waste of time.

What? 

You'll never catch him lying down on the job. 

Oh wait.... 

image.png.d017610dce7d74dd27796aae300cf661.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know when you are out and about and you see a really really scummy family and you can't help but feel sorry for the kids because you know already they've just got no chance? 

I feel the same for JRM's kids.  They've got no chance, no option, they're going to grow up EXACTLY like him. 

In 20 years time they'll be spreading poison through Parliament same as dad, chips off the old block. So sad. 

9 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

So both Boris and Liz took separate private flights to go see the queen.

Tories gonna keep torying I guess.

Christ did nobody think that this might not be a good look.

Unbelievable

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Very diverse cabinet for top jobs which isnt very "tory"

Thats probably the best thing she will do as im lretty sure she will be fail everything else

I think it is quite Tory. You can be whoever you want as long as you drink the free market  kool aid, peddle the lies and goad the lefties

The Joe Lycett cancelling goes on.

I particularly enjoyed the attack on Lineker. "He's a great pundit, I care about what he thinks about football, I don't care what he has to say about water quality", says man who has printed out Lineker's tweets about water quality. It's funny looking at examples of when Tories do and don't believe in free speech. 

I'm not sure anyone except for disingenuous shitheads have ever used the argument along the lines of "they should stop talking about a thing I disagree with them on and focus on their job!!!"

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Christ did nobody think that this might not be a good look.

Unbelievable

It's not really. Imagine the constitutional cluster-pork which ensues if a plane containing both the outgoing and incoming Prime Minister goes down?

It's completely sensible. 

9 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

It's not really. Imagine the constitutional cluster-pork which ensues if a plane containing both the outgoing and incoming Prime Minister goes down?

It's completely sensible. 

Indeed. At least if anything happens to Liz, Boris can get back to holidaying and photo-ops on the PM's salary.

Â