The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

29 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I do feel like a slither of novichok lined on the outside of all daily mail papers would soon make the world a much nicer place. Absolutely despicable paper. 

And here come the cavalry on the backs of them:

I've been out of the loop, can someone explain why this is wrong?

Obviously there's a major difference in that the Tories were in government writing these rules, but other than that are we looking at similar incidents?

On 21/04/2022 at 13:23, Rds1983 said:

Tell me you're completely out of touch and an elitest snob without telling me it... 

Its invented snobbery.   He was hardly poor but his dad was from a upper middle class background who was a journalist and his grandfather from his mum side was a car salesman. He married into the aristocracy and all of this stupid minister for the 18th century stick was a way of making a name for himself.  Just like bunter.

Edited by The Fun Factory

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've been out of the loop, can someone explain why this is wrong?

Obviously there's a major difference in that the Tories were in government writing these rules, but other than that are we looking at similar incidents?

I think it's a non-story whipped up just before the elections, for partisan purposes.

Starmer's birthday was on a date when there were no Covid restrictions, so that' just bollex. The one where he was seen with a bottle of beer in an office at the end of a day's working, again, he's not committed an offence. Whether Rayner was working in the same place (apparently she was) is completely irrelevant. It's now been "revealed" that both Starmer and Rayner did some zoom calls from the same room, at different times. It was not illegal to do any of what's been "reported" - either to do work where you can't do it from home, or to drink a beer with your tea in an office. It just seems like pure stirring to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Straggler said:

He's been caught Redtube handed, I mean bang bus to rights.

He’ll probably just get a slap on his wrist.

If he keeps it still for long enough.

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’ll probably just get a slap on his wrist.

If he keeps it still for long enough.

I would love Starmer to say something like this at PMQ's. Then jus go on a full on pun run about beating off the opposition and if he would like to come and see HR, specifically in that order.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Basically areas which are either under or over 40 in average age.

Oh well the solution is simple then, we’ve just got to make sure the population gets younger…

Â