The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Michael Gove urged to explain how £330K meant to 'level up' Britain used to 'level up' Tory Peer's driveway

Lisa Nandy has demanded Michael Gove explain how £330,000 of money meant to help "level up" Britain was instead used to make sure a Conservative peer's bumpy driveway was level.

Joe

• Like 3

So The Times has started digging the dirt on Liz Truss, must mean they are on Team Sunak

Liz Truss wants to lunch, and only a Tory donor’s place will do

The foreign secretary ignored advice not to use a posh Mayfair club to wine and dine a US trade official with a £1,400 meal

Liz Truss overruled officials to demand they approve a £1,400 lunch with a foreign diplomat at a Tory donor’s struggling gentlemen’s club.

The foreign secretary spent hundreds of pounds on wine and gin alone during the meal in Mayfair last summer. She “explicitly asked” to use the venue, “refused to consider anywhere else” and even rejected a cheaper and less party political option as “inappropriate”, according to official correspondence.

The private members’ club, 5 Hertford Street, is owned by Robin Birley, a millionaire aristocrat and the half-brother of Lord Goldsmith of Richmond Park, the environment minister. He gave £20,000 to Boris Johnson’s leadership campaign. [...]

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I wonder who conducts these lessons, and how much they donate to the Conservative party.

Will be some kind of S&M turn out with the madam screaming Polish obscenities at him whilst walking on his private parts In 👠 and him begging for more in the same tongue whilst wearing a Boris wig and a Hitler moustache 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I wonder who conducts these lessons, and how much they donate to the Conservative party.

I suspect they donate £0 to the Conservative party, and about £22k to his school fees or personal bank account.

Unless he genuinely couldn’t speak Polish. Do we know for certain he can?

Edit: ah, there was more to the Twitter image than in the thumbnail. What a moron he is.

Edited by Panto_Villan

Â