The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I assume 🛒 means Boris in Cummings tweets? What’s the meaning behind that?

He's described him as a shopping trolley with a loose wheel that crashes around in whichever direction his momentum is taking him.

It's not one of his better ones. It's a bit like the one in Mean Girls who's desperately trying to get everyone to use the new slang she's invented.

• Thanks 1

A former Conservative minister has been found to have raped and physically abused his wife. 

A family court judge concluded Andrew Griffiths, 51, pressurised Kate Griffiths, MP for Burton-upon-Trent, into engaging in sexual activity.

Mr Griffiths, a former MP for the Staffordshire town, used "coercive and controlling behaviour".

In July 2018 he resigned after it was reported he sent "depraved" messages to two women constituents.

BBC link

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Hurrah...

Yikes. Leadership change incoming pronto. Problem is, soon as Jeremy Hunt takes over, or I suppose the likes of Sunak (can anyone see Tory members voting for someone that is BAME? I can't) - the ship will be steered back on course. 

9 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Yikes. Leadership change incoming pronto. Problem is, soon as Jeremy Hunt takes over, or I suppose the likes of Sunak (can anyone see Tory members voting for someone that is BAME? I can't) - the ship will be steered back on course. 

Mate, there's more chance of Len McCluskey being the next Tory leader than Jeremy Hunt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Mate, there's more chance of Len McCluskey being the next Tory leader than Jeremy Hunt. 

Someone should tell him, he's been positioning himself for months - would not be surprised if they turn to him meself, but then I'm not a farkin tory word removed

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Hurrah...

It’s weird to see this is finally filtering through into the public consciousness when so much else has failed to. I wonder if it’s just a case of this being the straw that broke the camel’s back, or whether the specific story riled people up more than all the previous scandals.

Either way, it does seem like Boris’ air of invincibility has been pierced and it’s usually downhill from that point for any PM.

On 09/12/2021 at 17:30, bannedfromHandV said:

I liked this cos it’s funny. 

But in all reality, it’s just another one of the long list of reasons I hate Bozo……she’s really quite fit.

You need to get laid, mate

Â