The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

That's fine, I don't disagree with that - but I think there's a difference between 'banging on about illegal parties' and 'demanding the police launch an investigation'.

I don't think there is really. Nobody with any sense is expecting those demands to result in Johnson and Case rocking up at Westminster Magistrates court in January on the hook for a £10,000 fine. It's simply the hook to keep it in the news. i.e "Banging on about it"

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm feeling a need to once again implore people to consider whether a world in which the police spend all their time investigating alleged lockdown breaches from a year ago would be a better one than this, and to consider who exactly is most likely to bear the brunt of that if that world is created (hint: it probably won't be people working in 10 Downing Street).

I'd suggest they really don't have the resources or evidence to do that retrospectively in most places. However when the people making the rules, break their own rules there is a massive public interest in them doing so and even if they still don't which I suspect they won't it is still hurting Johnson and the Tories every time Pippa's Advent Calendar gets opened

• Like 3

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

To give Desmond Swayne more credit than he deserves - and certainly more than he'd give me - I presume by 'at the moment' he doesn't mean, eg April 2020.

However, this is giving him more credit than I want to, so let's instead consider how much he looks like Uncle Baby Billy instead.

He must have been embarrassed about his statement because he abstained I think

19 hours ago, bickster said:

That would be the very definition of “playing politics”

You are saying that Labour should dictate what the Tory Party should do internally or they’ll vote against attempting to save peoples lives.

It's just a very bizarre idea.

Ask yourself this. Why would Labour want the Tory Party to change their leader right now? He's capable of digging a much deeper hole thanhe's already dug

Starmer must have read my post.....apart from backing Boris. 

Who is the most Tory person in this picture?

FGpaPPXXwAo9o3Q?format=jpg&name=900x900

Obviously the easy answer is the fellow in suspenders holding a glass of sherry (?) with the tips of his fingers while basically thrusting his genitals into the centre of the shot, but somehow I have a premonition of the blonde head second from right smiling like that as she wins a Labour seat she surely shouldn't have won. 

I think the most tory ones are the ones at the back, partly obscured by others party hats, elbows, and raised glasses.

The ones at the back know the ones at the front are an awful bunch of black hearted arseholes. But they want to belong. They work for free, so they can be in the room with the movers and shakers.

They aspire to be at the front of a photo of arseholes.

They get a thrill from sharing a hot buffet with people that are horrible to people. They are scared nobodies, the hangers on in the bully gang. If they are in the room, then they can’t possibly be the target of the people at the front of the picture, can they?

They are as tory as its possible to be.

• Like 1

In terms of Tory to watch for the future, shout out to the young, fair haired lad who’s dressed like he has one eye on moving the party to the nearest Yates’. He’s next to the bearded guy with glasses and party hat in the centre.

Me noticing him had nothing to do with him being in close proximity to the young brunette with the figure hugging grey top. 

Nothing to do with that whatsoever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xann said:

Oh, and the lies, silly me :rolleyes:

Blimey, getting old!

How could I forget the privatisation of the NHS for the lobbyist scum, the Tory's corporate donors and Brexit hero Arron Banks.

Because if you think that's going to work out well for the majority of citizens in UK? You can collect your Witless Prick badge. Well done you!

Â