The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I think Gove coming out as a Brazzers man is a step in the the right direction for Tory party.

No string of bastard children for Pob, a hand shandy is more than adequate.

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

So they’ve ‘won’ haven’t they?

The Cummings stuff has died in the news and been replaced with the chaos in the US and our 6 person garden parties as of Monday.

Great.

Until it turns out Cummings somehow manipulated the riots in America to get the story off the front pages :)

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

So they’ve ‘won’ haven’t they?

The Cummings stuff has died in the news and been replaced with the chaos in the US and our 6 person garden parties as of Monday.

Great.

Long term, I think the worst result for Johnson is Cummings staying. People really dislike this guy. That dislike, like the virus, will be contagious to anyone associated with him. A lot of Tories realise this. Boris is just too inadequate to cope without him. It’s a lose lose scenario for him. 😊

• Like 1

It’s a shitty stick the compulsive liar and incompetent oaf can be poked with whenever anyone gets the opportunity.

Anytime you like, whenever it suits, Johnson is the incompetent puppet too scared to sack the man running the show that proved beyond any last doubt that its one rule for them and another for us.

Johnson’s going to need a fridge everywhere he goes. He won’t be able to attend a hospital visit, go to the rugger or source his next shag without somebody reminding him how pathetic he is.

• Like 1

Former Tory donor's housing project 'unlawfully approved to avoid £40m hit'

Ministry denies claims of bias in approval of Richard Desmond’s development one day before levy kicked in

The housing secretary knew that a billionaire former media tycoon had only 24 hours to have an east London property development approved before community charges were imposed that would have cost him over £40m.

Robert Jenrick’s accepted that his approval of one-time Conservative-supporting billionaire Richard Desmond’s project at the Isle of Dogs was unlawful.

Grauniad

Golly!

3 hours ago, meregreen said:

Long term, I think the worst result for Johnson is Cummings staying. People really dislike this guy. That dislike, like the virus, will be contagious to anyone associated with him. A lot of Tories realise this. Boris is just too inadequate to cope without him. It’s a lose lose scenario for him. 😊

Cummings has always been disliked by some , almost certainly those that wanted to remain or wanted Corbyn as PM ... if you think he’s contagious you should remind yourself of the result of the aforementioned votes.

Johnson is a man VT told us had no chance of becoming leader as the Tories hated him and then despite the proroguing and everything else , proceeded to claim a staggering election win

I don’t think VT should start celebrating their demise just yet .

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Cummings has always been disliked by some , almost certainly those that wanted to remain or wanted Corbyn as PM ... if you think he’s contagious you should remind yourself of the result of the aforementioned votes.

Most of those voters didn't give a crap about him and probably wouldn't have heard of him in more than a passing reference. Unfortunately these are the people tha now really dislike him, the pensioners and the politically illiterate.

Sure the ideological right dont mind him, they don't care but thee's a whole load of people that actually listen to Piers Morgoan and his ilk, this is where the huge shift has come in the dislike of Cummings and it's why the Tories / Boris have nose dived in the polls in the last few weeks. This isn't more people on the left disliking him, its the ones that actually believe every word they read and here. Even the Heil dislikes him now. And as we all know, once that seed is planted, the opinion becomes entrenched and it'll be like Kier Starmer's side doing this every game if they want to

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjrVf99vg-C1nR2wWnYwS

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Johnson is a man VT told us had no chance of becoming leader as the Tories hated him and then despite the proroguing and everything else , proceeded to claim a staggering election win

I don’t think VT should start celebrating their demise just yet .

I don’t think most of that is true at all. Sure he’s disliked by some, but it’s a mixture. Half the Brexit lot hate him. Secondly public opinion can change over something simple. Clegg and tuition fees, for example. Blair was a serial vote winner, then he did Iraq. Now he’s a pariah.

i didn’t detect VT telling us Johnson had no chance of becoming leader, if anything the exact opposite.  His election win was far from staggering, it was widely predicted, and that’s understating it. It was nailed on.

celebrating their demise might be premature, but it’s coming.

• Like 1

I dunno. I kinda hope someone elected to public office is capable of writing a letter that can adequately offer condolences.

Having a **** template for it should be **** embarrassing.

• Like 2

Â