Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

If you had to pick the venues for the next two away games, Sunderland and Norwich would be it. O.k not for the travelling fans (they should get a free ticket to the Palace game if anyone is doing both) but we always win at Sunderland and we've also done very well at Norwich last few years although that could be just down to Lambert being fired up on his returns.

We need 4 points as a minimum, probably get 2 and the slow death will continue. 

Win Norwich and we could be 1 point to Sunderland before our game with them. They have a losable game, Im not sure who is it against.

As I predict, the word removed continues their results against us. Next game they have Newcastle. 

If they lost theyd reall get back to the mix. If they win theyd help us by putting Newcastle at pressure.

We have played Newcastle when theyve been in from. And now theyre drawing with Everton. Weve lost to Watford who went in a great run after that withiout losing.

West ham werent scoring yet werent scoring or losing at the same.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Looking at Sunderland's fixture's there's a real chance for us to overtake them soon, especially with us having to play them as well.

Aye the problem is finding two other teams to finish above though.

Few weeks back I thought Bournemouth would finish bottom....they've flown away into the distance.

Then I thought maybe Newcastle were catchable and then they beat Liverpool and Spurs back-to-back. Then Norwich....who go and win at Man United.

On a positive view, before Bournmouth won their three games they were in a dire form. They fought against Swansea and Everton and had it 2-2, 3-3. In a great come back. Which gave them the character to win at Chelsea then start gaining points.

Building this character isnt an easy job. When you look at how West Ham were afraid to lose there points where everybody say they are much better and in a very confortable place you will be pleased with what you see.

Id rather go down fighting than complete they shame performances we used to put. We are not in last year position to check how many points we need to get at the end of the season. Just try to take over whoever above you and hope results goes to your side.

Being in touch with teams could make Lerner put much more money in the window. And who knows how things would go.

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

People still think we are staying up? Come on guys its over, how many chances do these clowns need to win a game? cant even win one how we going to manage 10. game over

6 points in the next two games would be a massive catch up, still a huge task though. I'm glad, however, the manager and players don't appear to be as defeatist as you

• Like 2

KJT.

If we got 8 it would be fantastic. Especially if you had over take Sunderland with that.

A lot of teams are in the mix now. Up to Southampton if they lost tonight are in the race.

We cought Newcastle last season when we were 13 points behind them after we played them. Many teams could go in a bad runs. 

As Kevpants said, just try to improve and hope othera miss the plot.

I might be an optimistic person, might be deluded. But as we are still fighting and have our chance. Things arent over yet.

9 minutes ago, a m ole said:

6 points in the next two games would be a massive catch up, still a huge task though. I'm glad, however, the manager and players don't appear to be as defeatist as you

If that was true the team would actually start performing before going behind and win games. both not happening

Â