Refugee crisis

StefanAVFC

its like right your a muslim so you must be a terrorist or have extremist views or its you dont approve of islam so you are a racist, absolute bullshit.

Not approving of an entire group of people because of the actions of the minority is pretty close-minded and stupid though.

Saying that, I don't approve of all religions. Cause way more problems than solutions.

• Like 1

its like right your a muslim so you must be a terrorist or have extremist views or its you dont approve of islam so you are a racist, absolute bullshit.

It's the generalisation though that people have an issue with. Not all Muslims are the same, they just aren't. So not approving of Islam as a whole is wrong.

Edited by sexbelowsound

I have a similar problem with people to whom English doesn't appear to be their first language

can someone explain why muslim countries are not taking in these people as surely they would be more at home in a land not so far away.

If you were forced to leave your country, where would you go?

A country that happened to have the majority of the population the same religion as you, or the country that would be best for your family?

I think you're placing too much emphasis on religion here. I imagine for the majority of refugees, they couldn't care less what religion is practised in the country they're going to. After all, they're running from religious extremists. I imagine the distance between their home country and their new country is actually a good thing in their opinion.

i get that to a degree but there are muslim countries that are perfectly ok but they dont seem to want to help out and just want to pass the book to europe. but saudi arabia are doing their bit so fair play to them for offering to but the money up for 200 mosques in germany.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Making a judgement on people based on their religion is racism I'm afraid. 

Now can we move on now please.

Is it? Are a race of people really defined by a religion?

I deleted my own post as realised I was opening a can of worms, in short no it's not it's more prejudice. 

But anyway let's move on from the racism thing please.,

• Like 1

I deleted my own post as realised I was opening a can of worms, in short no it's not it's more prejudice. 

You are the boss. :)

You are the boss. :)

Ha hardly more like international peace keeper. :)c

• Like 1

Not really. A well formed argument against Islam would be intelligently debated I would assume.

But sweeping generalisations not backed up by any facts will get the responses you've encountered. Most of your posts are buzzwords with no actual facts to back them up.

Disgusting scenes in Hungary

If only these blokes could show the same fight against the enemy in their own country rather than the havoc they are wreaking on the soldiers doing their job who are defending their border

I can't adequately express just how depressingly pathetic this comment seems to me.

is there any need to start rioting though? just be patient and im sure they will get to where they want to get, they probably are tired and fed up but they are away from who they are fleeing from. 

It's easy for you to say that from your heated, comfortable home.

I'm not going to criticise the refugees who act the way they do because I have no idea what I'd do in that situation.

It's easy to criticise from our position of relative comfort.

Not really. A well formed argument against Islam would be intelligently debated I would assume.

But sweeping generalisations not backed up by any facts will get the responses you've encountered. Most of your posts are buzzwords with no actual facts to back them up.

its just my opinion from what i see and read and no i dont read any far right bullshit. i just happen to believe in all this hype about islam and you dont, i dont make out to know the in's and out's. do you really know enough about islam to convince you its all ok? 

It's easy for you to say that from your heated, comfortable home.

I'm not going to criticise the refugees who act the way they do because I have no idea what I'd do in that situation.

It's easy to criticise from our position of relative comfort.

come on stefan where does rioting get you? would you condone a riot at the villa? different circumstances but all the same in terms of you dont know what you would do in that situation if you were getting attacked. these guards are just doing their job by holding them back for now, im sure they will get let through. my heated comfortable home has got nowt to do with it really.

can someone explain why muslim countries are not taking in these people as surely they would be more at home in a land not so far away.

THEY ARE

this is at least the third time this question has been asked in this thread

• Like 1

its just my opinion from what i see and read and no i dont read any far right bullshit. i just happen to believe in all this hype about islam and you dont, i dont make out to know the in's and out's. do you really know enough about islam to convince you its all ok? 

I don't really need to reply. You've basically just admitted why your views on this are the way they are.

You believe the hype, without knowing the ins and outs.

I genuinely couldn't have put it better myself

Disgusting scenes in Hungary

If only these blokes could show the same fight against the enemy in their own country rather than the havoc they are wreaking on the soldiers doing their job who are defending their border

I don't condone the fighting in Hungary. They should be happy to arrive at the first safe place where they can get food and shelter and be treated with some dignity.

There is a problem that Germany is clearly a more prosperous country than Hungary, appears more welcoming from simple news reports and has a leader that has openly encouraged people to get there promising a good welcome. 

Your comment on showing fight at home against barrel bombs and psychotic terrorists is really really crass.

• Like 2

Â