Adama Traore

mwj

But... daz said this wasn't happening!

But your StevoITK info was always solid though, or it might not have been if it wasn't, but it was.

60% of the time, I'm right every time #StevoITK

• Like 3

But... daz said this wasn't happening!

But your StevoITK info was always solid though, or it might not have been if it wasn't, but it was.

60% of the time, I'm right every time #StevoITK

sex-panther-cologne-smells-good.jpg

Lol some of the shit the stoke fans are saying is laughable.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/245357/adama-traore?page=59

I read one page. and most of it was pretty good posting for a fan forum.
They are on the whole respectful and seem quite informed.

Of course they prefer Shaquira, she's hot. I would definitely bang. Those thighs. [emoji7]

Buy back clause this is how Arsenal used it to their benefit 

http://goonertalk.com/2014/06/22/carlos-vela-re-signs-for-real-sociedad-in-club-record-11m-deal/

Carlos Vela has been signed for a second time by Real Sociedad after the Basque side ‘bought-out’ Arsenal’s £3.5m buy-back clause.

The 25-year-old previously signed for Arsenal in January 2006 as a 17-year-old and was shipped out on loan to Spanish minnows Salamanca and Osasuna before finally making his Gunners debut in 2008.

Mexican international Vela gained further experienced on loan at West Brom and Sociedad, before making the latter move permanent in 2011. He scored just 11 goals in his six years in north London and found first team chances difficult to come by.

But he particularly excelled in Spain last season, netting 16 times in 34 games, prompting Arsenal to activate a buy-back clause inserted in his contract for £3.5 million.

After weeks of negotiations Sociedad president Jokin Aperribay and Arsenal’s chief deal maker Richard Law have agreed a deal which will see Vela re-sign for the La Liga side in a deal worth around £15million, with Arsenal set to receive £10m from the transfer.

7OhefPc.gif

Is that Yakubu?
Nah Delphi the snake after sitting on the bench eating humble pie after a couple of seasons

7OhefPc.gif

Is that Yakubu?
Nah Delphi the snake after sitting on the bench eating humble pie after a couple of seasons

So Danny Murphy reckons Traore is the signing of the summer.  According to someone who heard him say as much to Colin Murray on talkSport this morning.  OK I really can't wait to see this lad play now :D

Traore, Gil, and Grealish working off Gestede, with Veretout and Gana supporting.

Not sure they'd all fit or play at once but it makes me kinda excited.......

Edited by Beeky

Â