Adama Traore

mwj

He's only 19?! He must be a talent if we have paid that much for him. 

€6m isn't a lot of money.

Actually SSN are reporting that the fee could rise to £8.6 which means there must be some add-on's (~€5m?) related to performance on top of that €6m (€6m was his release clause.)

FullerMagic has said on The Oatcake site "Villa are quite a fun team all of a sudden."  :) 

This is just it, I remember Fox saying when he first joined the club that the aim was to make us a more exciting and appealing brand. Shortly after that Lambert tried to change our style (which failed miserably), then this summer happens and a whole new footballing philosophy has been created at the club.We have been targeting players with a decent technique and who will excite the fans. Hopefully if the plan comes to fruition we will see an entertaining and succesful football team playing at Villa Park again (i don't mean the opposition before anyone says :D  ) 

Hopefully we are starting to see something similar to when Wenger took over at Arsenal and moved them away from the George Graham boring boring Arsenal, to one of the most exciting teams for neutrals to watch. If we manage to replicate that to a certain degree then Fox will have done a magnificent job.

I agree with all of that....but remember, we have to win ugly sometimes as we did at Dean Court

Winning ugly I can take on a regular basis it is the losing ugly that I have had some difficulty with in recent years.  ;)

• Like 2

FullerMagic has said on The Oatcake site "Villa are quite a fun team all of a sudden."  :) 

This is just it, I remember Fox saying when he first joined the club that the aim was to make us a more exciting and appealing brand. Shortly after that Lambert tried to change our style (which failed miserably), then this summer happens and a whole new footballing philosophy has been created at the club.We have been targeting players with a decent technique and who will excite the fans. Hopefully if the plan comes to fruition we will see an entertaining and succesful football team playing at Villa Park again (i don't mean the opposition before anyone says :D  ) 

Hopefully we are starting to see something similar to when Wenger took over at Arsenal and moved them away from the George Graham boring boring Arsenal, to one of the most exciting teams for neutrals to watch. If we manage to replicate that to a certain degree then Fox will have done a magnificent job.

I agree with all of that....but remember, we have to win ugly sometimes as we did at Dean Court

Winning ugly I can take on a regular basis it is the losing ugly that I have had some difficulty with in recent years.  ;)

Like Wembley, Ooops

• Like 1

Adama vs Amavi in training should be good craic  :blink:

You'd like to think they'd make each other even better just by having to deal with one another :D

Â