Adama Traore

mwj

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

If he had bothered to turn up on time he probably would be playing, and if he bothered to learn the game or show the slightest interest in developing.  Unfortunately, the kid seems (like many of our players recently) to be thick as ****...and in the process has f***ed himself and f***ed us. The penny very rarely drops with these morons. Get rid.

He is 20 years old. Young professionals make mistakes. If he is willing to prove himself as a team player, then he definitely should be brought back in. I really think RDM should have a chat with him, and meet him halfway. Maybe promise him minutes if he acts like a professional? 

Supposing he does not get his move... We have to strongly manage his situation to our advantage.

It's all well and good to say "We only want players who wiill fight for the cause". But in exceptional cases you make exceptions. Use his desire to leave to our advantage. He can contribute to the cause even if he plays just for himself.

I'm not advocating allowing him to do what he wants and breaking the rules, but tell he we can use him, he can help us and he can help himself. 

19 hours ago, Czechlad said:

He is 20 years old. Young professionals make mistakes. If he is willing to prove himself as a team player, then he definitely should be brought back in. I really think RDM should have a chat with him, and meet him halfway. Maybe promise him minutes if he acts like a professional? 

The guy is a complete tool. Bags of ability and could have been a success at the biggest club in the world Barcelona. However they allowed him to leave because he is a complete tool. Wouldn't knuckle down at the Nou Camp and won't knuckle down here either. Similar attitude to Balotelli and will probably never fulfill his potential. What a word removed

What evidence is there to suggest he doesn't knuckle down? Oh yes, he's so out of shape isn't he...really let himself go....he's so slow as well, can't beat a man.

Oh hang on this is total BS? 

RDM wanted to keep him remember. 

3 hours ago, KHV said:

The guy is a complete tool. Bags of ability and could have been a success at the biggest club in the world Barcelona. However they allowed him to leave because he is a complete tool. Wouldn't knuckle down at the Nou Camp and won't knuckle down here either. Similar attitude to Balotelli and will probably never fulfill his potential. What a word removed

even if he didnt knuckle down he is probably the furthest player I have ever seen from tika taka

3 hours ago, KHV said:

not sure if thats because he is a complete tool or because in reality he's just not that very good...

going rate must be around £15-20m, if boro are daft enough to pay that then we should snap their hand off, if they get the best out of him then fair play to them, for me boro or say watford or bournemouth is probably about as good as he's going to get this summer, he's declared himself as wanting out, where is everyone trying to buy this incredible talent?

Barely seen anything of him to suggest he will be a big miss to be honest.

Either through injury or something else. Won't be missed. Our bench has been poor with no options in the past few weeks and he hasn't featured on most of them that said it all for me, he has no future here when he could've done.

Last time he did play I felt he had plenty to learn and with our aim for promotion rightly we won't be doing the mentoring.

teeside gazette reporting he's on his way for a medical

not sure how any kind of swap deal would work, really dont know if they are worth the same, would say if we cut our losses and let him go in a straight swap then RDM really has seen all he needs of him

Â