Pre-Match thread

roonst83

Annoyed to see Gabby start ahead of Gestede.

I really hope Tim doesn't see him as one of the first names on the team sheet. Hopefully when GIL or agrealish are back he's replaced.

Other than that it's what I would have picked.

Gestede is not match fit yet, give it time and either him or maybe Adebayor will be in there.

I'm interested to see gabby today. When was the last time he played with serious competition to take his place?

Wow! A midfield 3! Almost as if we're doing exactly what Gueye would say he was brought in for when he signed over a month ago.

Surprising how many of the media have had us playing with just 2 centrally. We may end up that way towards Christmas but we were never going to start that way.

Because Tim Sherwood is an old fashioned British manager who only signs British workmen and likes to play 4-4-2 innit?

The media are clueless.

• Like 2

Annoyed to see Gabby start ahead of Gestede.

I really hope Tim doesn't see him as one of the first names on the team sheet. Hopefully when GIL or agrealish are back he's replaced.

Other than that it's what I would have picked.

Gestede that's barely had any pre season? Probably hasn't got the fitness to start

yeah could go either way. Not too sure on Ayew and Veretout.

Im confident Amavi and Gueye will play well. WIll be interesting indeed. Its refreshing actually. Not expecting the same line up and same dross from them.