Pre-Match thread

roonst83

Think Bunn will start, he's the only keeper who has played with the new lads.

I dont think our defence is good enough to win games like this, hi tempo and intense. I just hope they don't score early, if they do it could be a long day for us.

3-2 to Bournemouth, that's if we can find somwone to score for us. UTV

Probably incorrectly, Im quietly confident about tomorrow....

Normally the first game against a prem newcomer would fill me with dread. However, as we are going into this as advertised underdogs (pundit predictions/odds), we can hopefully go out there and play the game we want...

Lets smash them...

UTV

I'm really **** nervous.

We need a win I think, as defeat here and defeat against Utd would set the tone for tough season. Especially considering our poor form at the back end of last season.

Come on lads - lets turn on the style and make statement of intent!

When the new signings were coming in I was feeling very optimistic but after seeing wba close to signing rondon and signing gnabry is put me in a bad mood for some reason. Then looking at our likely team minus gestede and veretout and it looks really weak. We were all saying how anonymous Sinclair was during ore season until the forest game and I don't think kozac will cut it tomorrow up front. Even with gestede and veretout I've started to think we'll struggle. Please let me be wrong

I think Tim will go for (not necessarily my choice) barring any injuries that I haven't heard of:

-------------------- Bunn ------------------

Hutton - Richards © - Clark - Amavi

----------- Gueye -- Westwood --------

---- Sinclair ---------------- Veretout ----

--------- Kozak -------- Ayew ------

Gestede, Gabby and Sanchez to come off the bench at some point in the 2nd half...?

I personally would have Guzan, and I'd push Richards to right back, and I probably wouldn't start Sinclair but I think Tim will.

Getting very excited now, just predicting a starting XI got me going!

Edited by alreadyexists