Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

14 hours ago, Villastine said:

Dr. Ts' tweet woke me up at stupid o'clock just to tell me that JV had a good training session. FFS, Dr. T, I'm turning your notifications off :angry:

We're you hoping that he only did notifications during your business hours :P

Edited by Villan_of_oz

1 minute ago, KSV said:

Not sure yet. Having a look to see. 

Where was it reported mate ? 

Good to get some cash in the pot - amavi next I think.

Edited by Eastie

Just now, Eastie said:

Where was it reported mate ? 

A french St Etienne Twitter. Just making sure it wasnt from last year.. but looks legitimate. 

A reverse google image search confirmed my suspicions, that's the image from when he signed on loan from last year. Probably some attention seeking ITK from Twitter!

1 minute ago, Infinte_Pest said:

its just a French troll mate, translate the comments

yeah i just did. Was a bit suss on the amount of followers too.. but he linked the official website.. wasnt on there. Its dodge. Sorry lads. 

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

yeah i just did. Was a bit suss on the amount of followers too.. but he linked the official website.. wasnt on there. Its dodge. Sorry lads. 

You old rascal - you've made me open a can to celebrate his departure :(

9 minutes ago, Eastie said:

You old rascal - you've made me open a can to celebrate his departure :(

You'll get the opportunity eventually i am sure!

• Like 1

DEI2MUpWAAELa-m.jpg:large

HERE HE IS AS OF TODAY.. STILL A VILLAN

From Todays training.. thats him on the right? is that the first time hes smiled since hes been here?

Edited by KSV

I just hope he and Gil (if he's still here?) at least get a chance in pre-season.  I don't see the rush to get rid of them unless a decent bid comes in.  If teams are only sniffing around for loans then that can wait until the end of the window after Bruce has judged them up close.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I just hope he and Gil (if he's still here?) at least get a chance in pre-season.  I don't see the rush to get rid of them unless a decent bid comes in.  If teams are only sniffing around for loans then that can wait until the end of the window after Bruce has judged them up close.

Problem is we need a few departures and he is one of the few that might get a taker with a fee.

The squad is far too big and needs trimming . 

Â