Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

I would have liked him to have stayed but if he goes then so be it. 

A young lad from a different country, with a different culture, a young family and a new baby not long after signing.  Coupled with the fact our own club admitted to not integrating the french lads into the club, and in Veretout's case, he had Tim Sherwood completely ignore him. I would have given him this season to get settled.  I think he'll do well with this loan move.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pilchard said:

Goodbye to another one of Riley's Rubbish

will be a documentary in about 5 years a Where are they know of Paddy Riley nightmare 2015 transfer campaign

I expect Veretout be playing Ligue 2, Joleon Lescott hosting Top Gear and Tiago Ilori has retired to manage a Sports Direct in Reading

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

will be a documentary in about 5 years a Where are they know of Paddy Riley nightmare 2015 transfer campaign

I expect Veretout be playing Ligue 2, Joleon Lescott hosting Top Gear and Tiago Ilori has retired to manage a Sports Direct in Reading

Crespo will have been relegated for the 11th time in succession from the team finishing bottom of the Andorran 3rd Division. 

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 06:07, HanoiVillan said:

Crespo will have been relegated for the 11th time in succession from the team finishing bottom of the Andorran 3rd Division.

he actually scored in the Europa cup last week -_-

8 minutes ago, Richard said:

Shame. Hope it's only temporary 

I've changed my opinion on exactly this to: I hope it's not temporary for the simple reason that if he is not up for the fight to help get us out of this division we find ourselves in (which he did play apart in) then I'd rather he goes.

I really thought he was going to be a great signing and although I think he could still become the player some of us thought he would become, I just don't think it should/will be here.

He came, he watched, he went home.

I hope he has a good season so we can ask for a higher fee for him but to be honest some of the stuff floating around about his attitude - missed Medicals and the like - makes me think otherwise.

Â